KotW Champions League WEEK 18

hermanchides

Reaction score
KotW Champions League Week 18: Formula One

As it is one week away from the new formula one season - i thought we would have a F1 themed KotW.

Basically you need to design a home and away kit for one of the 12 teams taking part in the 2012 F1 season. Home kits must incorporate the main colours of the F1 teams car livery (e.g. Force India is White with Green and Orange - so your home kit must have those colours). Away kit can be any colour but different to the home.

Wiki page for F1 2012 here

Images: Red Bull / McLaren / Ferrari / Mercedes / Lotus / Force India /
Sauber / Toro Rosso / Williams / Caterham / HRT / Marussia

Rules:
Deadline is Friday 16/03/12 at 4PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.
The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

Last edited:
Hope i did it right.

Scuderia Ferrari

Ferrari.png
FerrariA.png

Alexander :
The brand logo is green/yellow/white

Lotus formula one cars have always been brownish. Google some lotus F1 cars from the 80's for example. Or google Senna.

Last years Lotus was Green and yellow - but they are now the Caterham team.... this years Lotus team is what was the Renault.... so Caterham is green/yellow and Lotus is Black and Gold.... but the image links to each team are on the OP.

Ugh, hate F1 lol doubt I'll take part this week, me being ignorant ^^)

Don't know if I've done it right but meh.

Sauber F1 team.

kotwh.png
kotwa.png

Haven't entered KoTW since it changed to a league format.. wow

HRT
pb78I.png
eCq1o.png

Last edited:
Made these quickly so not my best work...

Scuderia Toro Rosso

TOROROSSOH.png
TOROROSSOa.png