KoTW - - Time For A Change.....

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
After a fantastic run, the current KoTW format is gone as of today. From this point on, there will be a new, more 'refined' format. The basic idea is to make it more fun, and increase the longevity of the competition, among other things.

This will be in the form of a league, where points are given to the top ranking makers of that week, and accumulate over however many weeks. Each week's theme will not just be random teams, but themed too, depending on what we can come up with.

So, that being said, the theme idea thread is pinned in the area, so post any ideas for a theme in there, and they will be looked at and then chosen/tweaked.

Right now, I cannot give the rules, as I have to go to work, but I will post them tonight in the Rules thread, which will be updated.

I haven't entered KotW for ages as the same people always win it. However, with the new league system it should make it a lot more fun and competitive! Fantastic idea, cannot wait for it to start.

hope we can get this started with asap...can't wait...to take part (even though the likes of malarkey, jmoser, kev, tharros etc etc will own us every week :p )

Sounds awesome. The normal KoTW was beginning to get kinda boring. Looking forward to it.

just a suggestion, how about if the weekly voting is done by points too? e.g. 1st choice 3 points, 2nd choice 2 points, and 3rd choice 1 point.. every week there are more than one outstanding kits, so maybe this reflect the best kit..