KotW Week 11: So close..

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
This is my first time making a KotW thread, same goes for picking the theme, so go easy :)

This week, the challenge is to design a home and an away kit for a team that came runners-up in the 2011-2012 season. You may pick any competition you like.

When entering, please state which team you have designed a kit for, and note which competition they came runners-up in.

For example: should you choose to do the English FA Cup, you would design a set of kits for Liverpool (as they lost to Chelsea in the final last season).

It's not that hard to find club competitions on the net, so get searching and be creative
smile.gif

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU RESIZE YOUR PNG FILES BEFORE POSTING. Any breaking the rules will not be added to the voting thread.

Rules:

• [*=left]Deadline is Friday at 6PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
    [*=left]Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
    [*=left]Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
    [*=left]When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels. In the case of shorts and sleeve with kits make sure they are no more than 400x300 pixels
    [*=left]The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
    [*=left]Once a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed. Consult either Steve*, hermanchides or Mike to change your kits.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!! As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

Bayern Munich - runners-up in the Bundesliga

bayernh.png
bayernat.png

AC Sparta Prague
Lost in the final of the Czech Republic Cup
kotw10_sparta_prague_home.png
kotw10_sparta_prague_away.png

I must say, the competition gets tougher and tougher. I can't cope with these high standers ;)

May I suggest an ammendment to the criteria for this week?

Can we include competitions which run from beginning to year to end also? Such as Ireland whos season began in March and ended last week? Would love to give an Irish team a crack...

May I suggest an ammendment to the criteria for this week?

Can we include competitions which run from beginning to year to end also? Such as Ireland whos season began in March and ended last week? Would love to give an Irish team a crack...

Their season ended in the year 2012 so why not :)

Team:Fernebache
Competition: Super Lig 2011/12 runners up

Last edited:
2012 Coppa Italia runners up - Juventus gamma minimals collection

juveb.png
juve2g.png

Team:Fernebache
Competition: Super Lig 2011/12 runners up

Please delete and resize as 250x250 pixels please.

Gearoid, you have been warned. Please re-size your kits to fit the rules or your entries won't be included in the voting poll, which goes up shortly after 9pm tonight.

I think I'll try my hand at this next week. Seems a good crack, maybe a bit too late to start though lol

I think I'll try my hand at this next week. Seems a good crack, maybe a bit too late to start though lol

Go for it, it's never too late to join. While everybody would love to win, we're all in it for the laugh.