Kuyt and Agger pick up injuries

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool's Dirk Kuyt and Daniel Agger sustain injuries on international duty, making both players doubtful for the Merseyside derby on Sunday.

More...

good times - no players, no form and soon no points (6)

For **** sake! It just gets worse and worse!

There's a shame.

No points? They can do that with a full squad.

*****! :O my love for you has gone mike (U)

seriously, this isn't good, our make shift left back is injured and our right winger, bad times!

Agger wouldn't of played anyway, for some bizare reason Hodgson seems to love Hoof it and hope for the best Skrtel, over Agger. But still, Aggs, Kuyt and Torres out.
Reina
Johnson (unfortunately) Carra Skrtel Konchesky (Unfortunately)
Jovanovic (unfortunately)Poulsen( Unfortunately) Gerrard Merieles (Out of position)
Cole :/
N'gog.

Seems the most likely.

slightly off topic, but atm, there should just be a liverpool sub-section in the football section...

Every thread, regardless of what it is about seems to turn into a flaming debate about Liverpool on here.

In all honesty I feel slightly sorry for the club as things stand. Im sure many fans have said they would love to see another fellow big club in the league suffer like this but when you do actually see it it isnt as satisfying (sp) as you think, well for me anyway. The only thing im really enjoying at the moment is seeing Joe cole on pretty poor form and seeing him lose most games and ofcourse him playing for a club currently in the relegation zone (6).

Prawned.

Doesn't get any better for Liverpool does it. Can't see them beating Everton..

Definitely not good :( I'm pretty much at the point where I will be absolutely shocked if Liverpool managed to get a draw or even a win. It's Dark Ages for the Reds :(

Early indications are that Kuyt has ankle ligement damage and could be out for the rest of the season. Still at least our reserve team won today 4-1 against Crewe, Babel was pretty impressive apparently.... Anyway we should remember that Everton arnt in the best form themselves and we always raise our game for the derby.

Last edited:
i saw the injury to Kuyt and it looked nasty. I really can't see them beating Everton on sunday now.

maybe the players wiil be lift by the riddance of the yanks...
always hopin for the best 4 liverpool...
YNWA!!!

Kuyt to be back in less than a month. Agger's injury not serious. Torres to play on Sunday. Konchesky to return too.

Back