Kuyt commits future to Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 999

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool striker Dirk Kuyt commits his future to the club following speculation of a move to Inter Milan.

More...

good player never give's up or stops running :P

They always seem to say this... just before they leave...

I joke I joke, it's good to see, Liverpool will need to keep all their best players if they are going to even try to push for the top 4 this season.

Great player to have in the team, another one who really loves the club.

Overrated in my opinion. Just runs a lot like a headless chicken and gets sum scrappy (& often crucial) goals...

Overrated in my opinion. Just runs a lot like a headless chicken and gets sum scrappy (& often crucial) goals...

Gives a 100% every game.
Loyal!
Doesn't give up!
And gets goals.. And yes they may well be scrappy, but at the end of the day a goal is a goal.

Personally I think he's a very good play.

But that's your opinion, and I have no problem with that :)

Kuyt has his good points and his bad points, i love his good points and can forgive his bad points, glad hes staying can play an important role for us this season.

Good to hear. Looks like we will be needing him in The coming weeks.

Personally, I'd rather he left for £14m+. We desperately need a decent natural winger. He's a hard-worker, but no amount of running around can cover up for lack of natural talent. He's my favourite player(heck, 18 is my favourite number because of him) next to Torres, and he'll still be one of my favourites wherever he plays. But under the circumstances, we have to shake things up or we'll go further down the table.

Personally, I'd rather he left for £14m+. We desperately need a decent natural winger. He's a hard-worker, but no amount of running around can cover up for lack of natural talent. He's my favourite player(heck, 18 is my favourite number because of him) next to Torres, and he'll still be one of my favourites wherever he plays. But under the circumstances, we have to shake things up or we'll go further down the table.
I totally agree. Plus he aint getting any younger.

Great news. Love him, great player to have, honest, hardworking, loves playing football, loves Liverpool. Goes about his business and dosen't expect plaudits. Gets important goals, and one of/if not my favourite current Liverpool player. Still don't think he's a winger, put him up front again, and our striking 'crisis' is fine.

I think he is a big player for pool but would struggle to make other top sides if you get my drift. I think pool suite his game well and he plays really well for pool but i dout he could make much of an impact elsewere.

Back