Lacina Traore & Stefan Maierhofer (Tallest Striker) Over 200 cm

isulistiawan

Reaction score
I am currently manage Man Utd, I manage Mallorca during the previous two seasons with one Copa del Ray and one Champions Trophy. and now I have highest striker Lacina Traore (203 cm), I use 4-2-4 Tactic Focus Pass to Flank to proceed with the crossing. and the result is 16 Goal 5 Asists 7 Man Of The Match in 7 games. now I'm planning to pair with Stefan Maierhofer (202 cm). without(sell). Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Berbatov, Brown, O'Shea, Valencia, Hargreaves, Carrick. (sory my english not good)

UPDATE after Buy Maierhofer January 5M from Wolves

This work, I paired the Traore and Maierhofer (purchased January 5M from Wolves), both equally good. but maierhofer much better than Traore, maierhofer more consistent. and both of them help Man Utd qualify for the Champions League final against madrid.
Maierhofer --> 12 Goal 3 asist 5 MoM in 9 games
Lacina Traore --> 35 Goal 11 asist 14
MoM in 30 matches

ManchesterUnited-8.jpg

11LacinaTraor-2.jpg

32StefanMaierhofer.jpg

Last edited:
you forgot ZIGIC!!! Valencia striker.. but in real life now plays for Birmingham city.. hes 6ft 8in and hes better than them to put together.

Sorry but whats the point of this thread? oO)

You plan to pair him with a 29 year old heap of **** that can't score?

You need a fast striker.

You plan to pair him with a 29 year old heap of **** that can't score?

You need a fast striker.

Hey floating crosses from good wingers onto two 200cm+ Strikers could be good.

Hey floating crosses from good wingers onto two 200cm+ Strikers could be good.

This work, I paired the Traore and Maierhofer (purchased January 5M from Wolves), both equally good. but maierhofer much better than Traore, maierhofer more consistent. and both of them help Man Utd qualify for the Champions League final against madrid.
Maierhofer --> 12 Goal 3 asist 5 MoM in 9 games
Lacina Traore --> 35 Goal 11 asist 14 MoM in 30 matches

Last edited:
Back