Lack of Harmony?!?!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raffazza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4K

Raffazza

Reaction score
Hi there,

With Hoffenheim 2nd season, leading the table comfortably, all of a sudden some of the players are complainign about a lack of harmony at the club....

Why and what can I do?

Cheers

most people say its just about winning games but i win games and that doesnt seem to improve the problem, i dont worry about it though because they are normally always under a 3-5 year contract anyway.

have two players fallen out? look under personal and their slight/major concerns. should say so and so dislikes so and so.

try offering new contracts to unsettled players, however if they reject, or the problem isnt solved then get rid of the weaker player who is invlved in the disagreement. eg in my game messi fel lout with busquets. easy, bye bye busquets

Yeah, got all by good players tied to 4+ year contracts, so may just sit it out...

I have this problem on my save too, it has nothing to do with winning games for me, since I have basically won every trophy that is on offer for the past 2 years.

For me the problem is people wanting more first team football. Easy way to solve it is to loan your 'shadow' squad out.

Back