Lake Knot City - from nothing to something

some really good signings on loan there let's hope they do the business for you. Great 1st half of the season hopefully your forum continues into the 2nd half of the season and you can win the title.

9 down, 4 to go! Season 9 is over and we won promotion for the 9th consecutive time while also beating Fylde's record for goals scored in a single campaign which was standing for 13 years. The one thing I'm not happy with this season is the amount of goals conceded. We were so leaky.
Knocked out of the FA Trophy earlier than I would've liked.

champssss!!.png, north.png, record broken.png, late.fix.png .

And we have Courney to thank for that with his 42 goals tally. He beat Pili's record from last season for most league goals but came just 2 goals short of him for overall goals. These are the final season ratings and accolades.

courtney2.png, lineup.png, merch.png, faring.png, accolades.png.

Best eleven (overall), this season and how the rest of the team performed.

best eleven.png, xGs.png, tactic.png, players.png,

Kettering won the play-off and will join us in the VNL alongside Oxford and Sutton from Vanarama South. Coming down from the Football League are Boreham Wood and Wrexham.

south.png, league.2.png, VNL.png.

Just received the news that there are plans for a new stadium but no other details.
The finances are bad, 500k in red and dropping, so probably another back loan will be needed fot the stadium.

new.stadium.png.

Will be back with Season 10. 10x for tuning in!

Last edited:
Season 10

S10 is about to begin and the bookmakers made us 7th favourites to win the division.
Now while I am confident we can finish in the play-off spots (2-7) there is no way we can finish 1st. I've looked through some of the other teams and they have some really quality players. The analyst panel looks encouraging. We can make the play-offs.

final.odds.png, all.png, psy.png, ment.png, tech.png .

The media predicts a 13th place finish while the board just want me to avoid relegation.

nedia.pred.png, board.png, busi.png .

A lot of movement in the market this summer yet our finances look bleak again. Even the wage budget is smaller than last season, just 20k down from 24k. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel as elections are on the horizon on 9th of November.

finances.png, elections.soon.png

I managed to extend 4/6 loans from last season. Porto didn't want to let Cruz for another spell while Mofokeng's contract expired but I won a bidding war with Bolton for his signature to make the loan a permanent deal. To help my cause I loaned in another 6 players. Hajdari, Sweeney and Coleman look like the spine of the team this year. They are also in the media dream eleven.

Jack.png, Sweeney.png, Arijan.png, Bauress.png, Kobe.pngColeman.png.

This is how the dynamics screen look like. I think this is the team I would tackle the new season with. Looks like a small loan army but hey, you gotta recruit the best out there.

dynamics.png, squad.png.

Mid-season update

New owner, same ambitions. Mr. Rook won the elections but he doesn't plan to invest a penny. 😪 I also reached the 400-game milestone.

ok.png, milestone.png .

We played half the games so far and things are going better than expected. The league is much harder though, you can feel that in each game. It feels like any team can beat you. Mofokeng is growing so nicely. I think he has the potential to be a Preamier League player.

halfway.png, ****.dev.png .

Last edited:
It's 10 in a row. Amazing scenes as we clinch our 10th consecutive promotion. Tbh, I never expected to finish 1st setting up a record in the process for most goals in the league. Almost beat 2 other records for points and number of wins but the pooor form at the end cost us. Gotta love Becky's reaction post-game.

champps.png, most team goals.png, reactions.png .

League aside, in the cups we were awful, knocked out in the first game in the FA Cup and after the second in the FA Trophy. The FA Trophy is another one we'll never have a chance to win again unless we go down next year.

not.great.png, forget1.png, forget 2.png.

Finally news came in about our new stadium. However, it's gonna take 2 years for its construction to be complete. We will now rent Victoria Stadium for 97k/year after last season we played at Horsfall Stadium. Our REP increased massively after promotion. We're now a Regional 1.5 star team, up from Local 1 star from last season. We're currently ranked the 113th most reputable club in England.

ok,ok.png, another.rent.png, repu.png

This is how the season ended. Courtney was our top scorer again but I rotated heavily due to hectic schedule. Boreham Wood join us in League 2 after winning the play-off while Accrington, Scunthorpe, Southend and Barnsley come down from League 1. Let's hope for a good one.
Next stop the Football League!

Ligue1.png, stands.png, stats.png.

Last edited: