Lamela Replacement!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter fureit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4K

fureit

Reaction score
I am currently playing tottenham, 2nd season. As normal, Lamela is a real beast, getting into World's best eleven. However Barcelona showed interest in winter, and he won't perform until I allow him a move. I finally succumbed, selling him for 43 mil pounds with potential 18 mil more. But the team is clearly crippled. Is there any quick capable replacements for him? Money is not a big problem

If you played him on the right as an IF, I'd suggest Douglas Costa.

Sterling is a BEAST,he is home-grown,and he can play multiple positions...so take a look at him !Also,Depay,Meyer,Draxler,Munir,El Shaarawy,Januzaj,Odegaard,they are one of the best in the game,i know it isn't their natural position,but you could train him on AMR position,and they will became REAL MONSTERS !

Depay / El Shaarawy / Draxler

Konoplyanka / Wellington Nem

Rotariu is quite affordable and talented. But you really have to be patient with his development. AMR is tougher to find talent imo than AML. I've tried converting Patrick Roberts to AMR but he hasn't mastered the position yet. Sometimes it is easier to convert a striker with AMR abilities rather than an AMC to the AMR position.

I like Sisto as a cheap AMR for 2.5m.
To get someone as talented as Lamela is tough though.
Look for guys like Draxler, Shaqiri, etc.

Sterling is a really awesome AMR, but not sure Liverpool will give him up that easily if at all.

Back