Lamela Replacement

• Thread starter Thread starter Dharrison
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

Dharrison

Reaction score
I'm just starting my third season at Tottenham and Real Madrid have offered me 40 million for Lamela I'm willing to sell only if I can find a decent replacement for around the same price any suggestions, I've tried Munir and bat a want 67 mill and I tried Lucas from PSG and they 74 mill

There are so many better replacements:Depay(trained),Pione Sisto,Berardi,Bernardo Silva,Sterling...

Bilal Basacikoglu (or something like that), Ancelotti bought him to RM, and when I took over RM I had this turkish gem (better than Bale and Ronaldo at Raumdeuter), not sure how much can you buy him, but there aren't many better than him (again, not sure about that). Other than that, Konoplyanka, Insigne, Mertens...

janazuj
Mane was a beast in my sothampton save
Sterling
DEPAY

What position/role do you play Lamela?

My suggestions would be Depay, Jorge Correa, De Bruyne, Bernard, Kishna, Werner, Rafinha, Fischer, Cartabia.

All better options and available for under £40m usually

Last edited:
Depends on what your willing to spend, I personally would sign Pablo Sarabia for £4-5m or Eran Zahavi for £1.5m both are brilliant.

They are cheap indeed,but they are not world claass,Lamela is better than them..They are great players for low-mid teams,Tottenham is kinda big...Vollans as Jamie said,would be the best replacement...

De Bruyne Winger one of the best players I've ever played with. No more said.

Back