LaoisGfx.com

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 914

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Hi guys, just giving my new website a shameless plug here. Before haters gonna hate its not an FM website, or anything football related :P

As some of you may know I havnt been active the past few months because iv been studying Web and Graphic Design. Anyway I create websites, vectors, logos, basic animations, banners, optimise images and lots of other cool stuff. All my work is original and I can deliver whatever graphic requirements you may have and have a good idea of the latest trends.

Id like to offer my services to anybody who may want a website designed or any other graphic work done. I am also on hand to offer advice for any budding designers or people looking to create their own websites.

As Im only starting off I will be doing some pro bono work(yes free) purely for the experience. Id be more than happy to create you a logo, facebook timeline cover etc.

So if its not asking too much please visit my site and possibly add me on facebook or twitter.
Thanks for reading,
Steve

Links:
SM Design FX- Online portfolio for Graphic Designer Stephen Murphy
Laois Gfx | Facebook
https://twitter.com/LaoisGFX

And if you have any comments regarding the site please feel free to give your opinion :)

Alright Steve,

I would definitely have someone who might be interested! It's a business that has been going for a while and has a large customer base. It's actually my girlfriend that runs it and is also on facebook. How can she go about contacting you? Just through facebook or an email address perhaps?

I have also placed the link to her page below if you would like a look!

Personalised Treasure Moments - Local Business - Londonderry, United Kingdom | Facebook

Thanks in advance Steve!

Alright Steve,

Hi McKergan.
If you could just send her the link to my site. As they are based in the UK id prefer to be contacted via email to save on costs. My email is available on the contact page.
Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
Back