Laptop Advice

• Thread starter Thread starter amanhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 755

amanhi

Reaction score
Hello, I want to return to fm after a 3 year hiatus but the laptop I used to run fm12 (slowly) has since passed away, and i'm in need of a new one that will run fm15 to a decent enough standard. I've tried my best to compare the game requirements with the details of laptops i've looked up but I just get confused, so would rather ask someone who knows their stuff.

I'm willing to spend up to about 350 but ideally would be spending between 200-300 (I know i'll have to be lucky there lol). I'm not fussed about having loads of leagues/players loaded, I only care that the game runs quite smoothly and that I can use the 3D match engine even if the graphics are on the low side.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

HP 15-g094sa 15.6" Laptop - Purple A8-6410 Quad Core - 8gb DDR - 1tb Hard Drive Windows 8.1: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Perhaps try to research a bit more about that. I don't see why the AMD APU (Basically a processor with integrated graphics) shouldn't run FM15 in 3D mode, but it's a mobile version which I don't know much about, the usual desktop variants would easily do it but I know little about modern laptops.

However the CPU (4-core) and 8GB ram are more than enough for FM15 with Europe's top leagues loaded, imo.

P.S Please do research on it... I haven't owned a laptop in years - but AMD's APUs are usually better than Intel graphically speaking.

HP 15-g094sa 15.6" Laptop - Purple A8-6410 Quad Core - 8gb DDR - 1tb Hard Drive Windows 8.1: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Perhaps try to research a bit more about that. I don't see why the AMD APU (Basically a processor with integrated graphics) shouldn't run FM15 in 3D mode, but it's a mobile version which I don't know much about, the usual desktop variants would easily do it but I know little about modern laptops.

However the CPU (4-core) and 8GB ram are more than enough for FM15 with Europe's top leagues loaded, imo.

P.S Please do research on it... I haven't owned a laptop in years - but AMD's APUs are usually better than Intel graphically speaking.

Okay thank you for your response, will have a good gander

Back