Laptop doesn't recognise file types?

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
Hi, when I try and download files my laptop won't recognies the file type. I'm currently trying to download down to the English tier 10 on this site and it's not working. I am using windows 7.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Can anyone help?

Yeah am using I.E, and I thought I had WinRar just clicked on it and it came up install, so installed it. Will hopefully work now, thanks lads.

Yeah I.E is poor for downloads, Google Chrome FTW!

Yep, done and working now lads, gonna do a story on my local team if yas wana follow? An yeah I know I.E is poor, on my old laptop I used firefox which was decent, haven't downloaded one on this one but I will give google chrome a go, thanks lads.

firefox is the best mate its proven on some program i saw yesterday, i hate when people make rar files, very complicated sometimes

How do you make links like that luket? lol

go to lmgtfy.com an acronym for Let Me Google That For You and follow the easy process

firefox is the best mate its proven on some program i saw yesterday, i hate when people make rar files, very complicated sometimes

Indeed.

And yeah firefox is a good web browser tbh, gonna give google chrome a go though, see what that's like :)

Back