Laptop spec VS no of leagues

Reaction score
My new laptop spec is> Intel core i5 with M430 @ 2.27GHz 2.27GHz processor with 4GB RAM

Im currently about to start a new save starting unemployed and have selected 19 leagues from
14 nations (65000 players). Comp performance 5* and game speed 2*, but id like to load more.

Does excessive leagues/players loaded cause crash dumps?

I know i can remove leagues once i get started i just want a wide range of leagues at start to my career.

Do u think my laptop spec is good enough to have more leagues/nations/players loaded??

&

Does the game speed stars really matter??

I don't think it should cause crash dumps - doesn't that only happen with installation issues?

I don't think the stars awarded really matter much, if you're laptop is having a fart (i.e. under heavy load) when you're starting up, it will give you a low rating. But then it could give a better rating if you've just restarted and have no other applications running.

I think the best bet is to give it a few weeks on your game and see how fast/slow it is and adjust accordingly.

I know I didn't really answer much but hope it helps mate!

I'm pretty sure it doesn't cause crash dumps.

Do you really need more than 65000 players in your game? I mean.. I'd be amazed if you even find 10% of that.

Also, 2 star is fine.. Mine says it's 2 star but it's still really quick.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't cause crash dumps.

Do you really need more than 65000 players in your game? I mean.. I'd be amazed if you even find 10% of that.

Also, 2 star is fine.. Mine says it's 2 star but it's still really quick.

it wasnt so much the amount of players loaded but more the wide variety of leagues

Back