lassana diarra, veloso or palombo?

• Thread starter Thread starter Goooner
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

Goooner

Reaction score
palombos unhappy and diarras up for sale and im wondering if i should replace palombo with diarra or veloso or anyone else im man city and moneys not a prob im in first season

If you playing someone right infront of the defense i would go with Palombo but if your having someone centre midfielder but defensive then Diarra depends really.

diarra is good because he play in two or three positions

I would say Diarra, has great leadership qualities aswell.

3 good players, still that depends of the type of the tactics you use.

Veloso, in my opinion would be the best, he is a top player in any tactic, great at passing, Heading, long shots, tacking, Marking, dribbling etc...

Palombo is algo a good player both at defending and passing, still he can't advance in the pitch like Veloso

Diarra is a good fighter in the midfield, fast, good tacking, advances well in the pitch still his heading and marking skill can cause some problems in the defense.

Veloso hands down everytime. in my 4th seasonj at spurs, he was top scorer with 22, and had 8 tackles a game average. The man is a beast, and alongside mascherano is the best midfield partnership in the game.

veloso!!! i use him as playmaker(MC) in OM,and he scored 9 goals untill november

When i look at Veloso stats, i just want to shot the guy who rated him.
He is a good player, not a superstar.

Veloso very good stats, but if morale is low, you just can't recognize him on the pitch. He than just plays like my grandma ^^

Diarra is only very good when he is not alone, and when you have a good team overall, maybe better than Palombo.

Palombo is always good, and can make the difference whatever morale or team squad you have.

I always send my scouts to monitor players, just to see how they play. Scouts watches matches, and give me reports. After three match reports, I make a decision to buy or not. Very wise for you to do so.

Back