Last 10 Posts!

Kris

Reaction score
Now i know there prob is not much chance of this happening but i think you could get more people posting if we bring back the 'last 10 posts' from the good old cmbase days.

Sometimes when you click on the new posts section not all new posts will apear and people might leave without posting etc

anyway it was just an idea, thought i would bring it up.

That was useful, it got people posting but only in the ten threads that were on the list, the rest were left dormant...and in those threads were always : C1icK tEH G00gl3 Ads and Footballer Name Game :p

both lame so both your ideals are probably lame too, so therefore I disagree

Your so much of a n00b you weren't there to witness old forums.

Yea, thats prob why i enjoyed it better no idiots like ad or lloyd.

Kris it would be boring on this forum without me and lloyd, we add another dimension. And as far as Redders' quote goes he's fat, therefore stupid enough to eat too many pies and make himself clinically obese, therefore he is not very intelligent.

Kris it would be boring on this forum without me and lloyd, we add another dimension. And as far as Redders' quote goes he's fat, therefore stupid enough to eat too many pies and make himself clinically obese, therefore he is not very intelligent.

You and Lloyd were the whipping boys of the forum, trying to come on and insult people far older (And superior) than you, don't think your insults actually offended anyone, including me.

The only reason u will be missed, is that we now have noone to laugh at. (Not with, at).

:)

Well said James, Sean still hasnt said if he can bring this back or not :rolleyes: hint hint

I can...but I don't want to :p