LAST MINUTE GOALS!

• Thread starter Thread starter Bradlad9
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 9K

Bradlad9

Reaction score
Is anyone else conceding goals in the last 10 mins ?
For the last 6 games, i have conceded a goal in the last 10 mins, leading to me losing or drawing all those games!

Omg anyone else lmao ?

Anyone have any tips ?

defending is a complete joke in this game, its seriously pathetic and never should of bein released in this state and goalkeepers are still **** 2, wat your talking about happens alot no matter wat u try ive bein up 3-0 before and ended up drawing 3-3 cause they score 3 goals in 15 mins-_-

I am thinking that you don't do anything to keep the score as it is , am i right? you keep on going with the tactic that got you 3-0 , even tho they change the tactic from standard to offensive .
I think this happens because you dont react to whats happening on the pitch.

When i see them change o change and such, its only happening in this fm because of the pathetic defending other fms im fine and if i lose its my fault this is just **** ME problems

Had the issue also. I am Lyon, Drew 3 lost 1 all down to late goals.

I always go contain and use the play even safer shout in the last 10-15 mins if I'm just 1 goal up or even 2 goals up if its against a really good side, seems to work for me been I've doing this since the shouts were introduced.

3 penalties in the last 3 games all in the last 5 minutes of games. took me over boiling point.

cant say ive had this issue, played a full pre season and 1 league game so far, won 6 drew 1 and only conceded 3 goals won my first league game 4 - 0

not conceding late goals, im scoring lots of late goals!!

Has happened twice to me. Was beating Tottenham 3-0, in about the 60th they brought it back 3-1. They scored in the 85th and 89th to tie it up. I changed from attacking philosophy to contain at about 80 mins.

I'm scoring a lot in the second half, but am conceding a lot in the first. The defending is still random, with goals coming from the ME ******** up more than the opposing team attacking effectively.

I had an epic last minute goal to beat chelsea as southhampton. ADAM LAAALLLLLLLAAAAANA!!!!!

this only happens for me in germany!!

has happened as schalke and also stuttgart!!

In english prem i am fine
in spain top division i am fine!
even in austria i am fine!!

but germany lmao !!

View attachment 280908 92nd minute of the Champions League final, you're 1-0 up against Barcelona, and then HE goes and scores.... I was not happy.

I had the last laugh though!

i play online with my mate. hes tottenham and no matter what hes playing like or i am he always gets a last min goal......... i think i have smashed about 30 glasses..... i really need help....?

I know a lot of people complain about this since FM13 was released but I actually find I score more than concede in the final minutes of a match.

You have to watch matches on comprehensive and change tactics/formations in the last ten minutes tho ...

It's not a fault with the game, it is just your failure to react to how the opposition changes. I used to have the same problem when I didn't take notice of how my tactics work etc.

I used to watch my games on ultra fast and only key moments being shown, this meant I missed when it says that, for example, Man United have converted to an attacking style. Now when I see that, I look to counter the change that they made, be it going more defensively and trying to counter or just trying to utilize how their fullbacks and midfielders being out of position and high up the park.

This FM is much harder than all the rest as it is far more realistic and the AI seems much more intelligent than in previous years, this FM really outlines the better managers within the community.

Celt is correct. You should always have your opponent's formation on screen during matches as well.

For example If you re winning an important match the opposition will eventually turn to a 424 (which you ll be able to spot immediately). You then instruct your fbs to defend and change formation to pack the mf and you ll be ok ...

I always have a defensive formation as one of my fully trained back-up tactics that i can switch too. Just pressing the contain button when you are using an attacking formation will do little if anything. i also find making too many changes to a tactic in game will leave the players confused about there roles and what they are meant to be doing in game, Which can lead to total collapse.

Back