Late Cahill goal denies Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 647

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tim Cahill heads a late Everton equaliser to deny Liverpool the chance to move top of the Premier League.

More...

Possibly, its a great boost for us though :D. Was well chuffed when I saw Cahill had equalised. I saw some idiot on the 606 forums say its better to chase than be chased in the title race....good one!!

pool cracking under the pressure?

I wouldn't say so. We played no worse than we have all season. Also we're playing no worse than Man Utd or Chelsea, except they are still scraping the wins where we just aren't.

I wouldn't say so. We played no worse than we have all season. Also we're playing no worse than Man Utd or Chelsea, except they are still scraping the wins where we just aren't.

Indeed...although maybe that will be the difference between who wins the league? ;)

I'm actually pleased for once that Man Utd are top. Absolutely can't stand a lot of Liverpool's fans. Complete disgrace half of them, and a bunch of a cocky bastards at that. Alan smith rings a lot of bells. I hope they all break their legs falling down stairs.

My ranting aside, I thought the game was great. Can't believe Torres missed that sitter in the first half though. Thought Anichebe had a blinderCarragher was all over the place at right back, same with Hyppia at centre back. How many times is Gerrard going to bail the scouse out I wonder?

I'm actually pleased for once that Man Utd are top. Absolutely can't stand a lot of Liverpool's fans. Complete disgrace half of them, and a bunch of a cocky bastards at that. Alan smith rings a lot of bells. I hope they all break their legs falling down stairs.

No worse than every other set of fans out there. Because of the way football culture is nowadays there are far too many idiots.

No worse than every other set of fans out there. Because of the way football culture is nowadays there are far too many idiots.

Liverpool and Man Utd fans are the worst, if you ask me.

My ranting aside, I thought the game was great. Can't believe Torres missed that sitter in the first half though. Thought Anichebe had a blinderCarragher was all over the place at right back, same with Hyppia at centre back. How many times is Gerrard going to bail the scouse out I wonder?

What a load of S**te you are talking there!! Im a scouser and feel no animosity towards any other set of supporters, yeah fair enough its good to have a bit of friendly or funny banter between ourselves the mancs and the cockneys etc, but all that breaking leg stuff is a bit heavy don't you think??

I love Liverpool but im also a fan of football, i hate all the bitterness and twisted rants by simple minded fans, get to anger management and sort your head out!.

(King Kenny has stepped down from his soap box)!! :wub:

I agree with the manure shout but cockneys in any way shape or form are a close 2nd!! lol

Well you would say that! Most fan's are going to dislike supporters of their rivals...apart from Benny, he's obviously rather objective. I can't stand the way most Man Utd haters/supporters of rivals are tbh.

:O U must detest Liverpool fans! Steven Gerrard will bail Liverpool out until the day he dies....or gets locked up (wh)

i would say liverpool fans are the worst! followed by man u!

Obv.

Make love not war!! come on the football divide will be brought much closer now Barack Obama is the U.S president. Times are changing.

Come bretheren, lets put down our giant foam hands, our scarves and our match day programmes and cast aside our differences. Let us meet in the middle of this unforgiving battlefield and bring our love of the beautiful game together!!!

Amen brothers!!!!!!

i think that the match was GREAT, liverpool fans are also the best fans in the world. never have i seen such support behind a club:) gerrard is like lampard. without gerrard liverpool would be bad, without lampard chelsea would be terrible(look at the last game)

i think that the match was GREAT, liverpool fans are also the best fans in the world. never have i seen such support behind a club:) gerrard is like lampard. without gerrard liverpool would be bad, without lampard chelsea would be terrible(look at the last game)

In your opinion they're the best, yes.
not in everyone's.

That's also a very simplistic argument. Liverpool were without Gerrard once, and they will be again; the club will go on regardless of who is there.

Back