ThePav

Reaction score
As i'm likely going to be awake watching the cricket later i wanted to know who was up for a save starting about 11pm ish tonight maybe before if you are available. I'll host and tbh i only want one or two players. You must be normal ;) And experienced dedicated players so i know your not going to quit. Was thinking of doing something different so maybe Championship or Mid Table Spain or Germany. Or my prefered choice.. National teams. Start the save as Ireland/Scotland/Wales and do a few years and move into a club Job after the 2018 World Cup as national saves move at a faster pace due to less games. Obviously we would go into club football at the same time so after 2018 seems a good date. And then the club job you get will get will depend on how well you do. I've done this with network games before and its a really good way to start them. I'll be using the LFC update as i'm heavily involved in it. So would like some contributors to that thread maybe to play on this save. And if your awake watching the cricket thats a bonus. Post here with your steam and details and i'll add you :)

Last edited:
Just a couple of questions;
What time would we be looking at finishing?
Do we have to do the national thing?

hey my steam is MadGuy1159, also my skype. add me, i can play from 11pm+ every night, i am in a league already from 7-11 so cnt do them hours

Just a couple of questions;
What time would we be looking at finishing?
Do we have to do the national thing?

About 3am bud. We dont have to do national but 24 teams qualify for the next euros so more chance of qualifying, i thought it would be a good start then can always go to clubs after the euro's finish or the next world cup depending if we wanted to stay on. We should get offered some jobs after a couple of years. I always have manager rep on professional so it will be realistic on what jobs you get depending on how well you do. I'll put all the big leagues on so we can go wherever. Up for other ideas tho.

hey my steam is MadGuy1159, also my skype. add me, i can play from 11pm+ every night, i am in a league already from 7-11 so cnt do them hours

I'll add you later mate

ok thanks, dedicated player too, and competitive ;) lol

I'm ready to start this tonight, dont have to be national teams, Was just a bit bored of prem but will be whoever. If your in Davz, we could get a couple more and be good 2 go.

Hello mate, just seen this post now.
i will be on tonight watching the ashes till 6 or 7 in the morning just wondering if you are still interested in a game?
add me : dannybroadbent1993