FMxProxLFC

Reaction score
I Have just had to re install FM on my computer as there was a bug somewhere in it stopping it from working smoothly.

So i have now re installed it and have downloaded the latest LFC Marshal update and would like to know peoples opinions on good saves to do.

(1) I am only wanting to coach a team in Europe ATM.
(2) Don't want to do a easy season as now have the time i want to do a long term save but not a mission in ******* possible season. Lol

So if anyone has got any ideas from teams they have been themselves i would be grateful.

Thanks

Tottenham, Liverpool, Shakhtar, Porto, Benfica, Zenit, Partizan...

He doesn't want an easy season |)

Try going to Spain and challenging the big three. Athletic Bilbao, Real Sociedad, Sevilla, Villarreal all have decent squads and some hot prospects yet it's still gonna take something to win the league :)

You know his next update is out at 10am tomorrow right? May as well wait.

In terms of fun teams to go though, try Deportivo in the Spanish 2nd division, I got promoted first season, came 15th second season (had problems with tactics and injuries), then 3rd season I sneaked a CL spot on +2 goal difference :D, 4th season I'm currently 2nd in the league after 17 games (1st being RMadrid).

It's a really fun save, and I've got some awesome regens coming through- could get really fun soon.

Hearts. Racing Club in the Spanish 3rd division. Espanyol. AGF in Denmarks 2nd division or Bologna. But I'd wait until tomorrow for LFCMarshall's latest update fella.