• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickybran

Banned
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the latest update does? (apart from more up-to-date squads). Since updating I'm doing really well (played 12, won 10 in the league. Goals for: 20 - against: 6). I've made a few little tactical changes, but nothing that I thought would change my luck that much. Is it the update or could it be that I'm finally becoming good?

Alright lads! Just because you aren't in the Champions League, don't get jealous. Anyway Cockson, you can hardly do any name calling yourself. I've only been on this forum a few months, but I've found everyone friendly and helpful, and then there's you. Hopefully there's some way of getting idiots like you getting kick off here. Just because your team is **** doesn't let you get away with being an arsehole. Hopefully the moderator will see what you've wrote and kick you off. Idiot.

Latest update is the 10.3 patch.

no he means if the update made the game easier
well i don't think so... but sometimes soem tactics work better on a certain update

Alright lads! Just because you aren't in the Champions League, don't get jealous. Anyway Cockson, you can hardly do any name calling yourself. I've only been on this forum a few months, but I've found everyone friendly and helpful, and then there's you. Hopefully there's some way of getting idiots like you getting kick off here. Just because your team is **** doesn't let you get away with being an arsehole. Hopefully the moderator will see what you've wrote and kick you off. Idiot.

Haha you are a legend mate! :wub:

It could be worse mate, I could be an Everton supporter! Why don't you stick to the 606 forum with the rest of the idiots.

wait there a second dickybran Mrjack is sticking up for you i dont think there was anyneed for that comment lmao :P

anyways the 10.3 patch makes no difference im playing as a league two team and im just barely keeping up on top table but it totally depends on Man Management and other stuff like where does your player play best and so on :D

Sorry mrjacks, I should've known you wouldn't be siding with a red. I got the wrong end of the stick. Glad you're on my side. And to think all I was doing was asking about was a new patch. I don't know why I deserved that abuse. Liverpool fans must be seriously depressed at the moment. You'd think they'd be happy after beating Steaua Bucharest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back