L'aumento di Cafu - A Jugzy' story

Jugzy'

Reaction score

attachment.php

Cafu returns !

cafu_closeup.jpg

AC Milan have finally choosen the replacemant of Italian Massimiliano Allegri. After several applications to consider, Silvio Berlusconi has today proudly announced former AC Milan Legend Cafu as their new manager.

Cafu, 40 has had no past experience in football management but has welcomed the chance to come back to the club he loves and hopes to take them to the top.

Press Conference

Sky Sports News - Hello Cafu, you have returned to football as the new AC Milan head coach how do you feel ?

Cafu - It feels amazing, when they approached me with the job i was never going to say no, i love Milan and wish to stay here for a long time to come

BBC Sport - You already have major talent in your squad with the likes of Ronaldinho, Robinho, Pirlo and Nesta , so will you be adding any players ?

Cafu - Most likely yes. I am looking into a few signings already but they are young players

Sky News - Can you tell us any names on who you are in talks with ?

Cafu - Not all, but i am looking into the signing of Ivan Rakitic

Sky Sports News - Okay before we wrap up here, will there be any major changes in the back room staff at Milan ?

Cafu - Maybe ...

*Press officer ends the conference

Good OP, how much have you got in your transfer budget? :) Suarez would be a good signing i should say, or i was Lyon manager and Kallestrom or Pjanic would be very good :) Maybe Yoann Gourguff :) keep it up looks good. i'll be folloowing :) check out my story please :)

like the tittle best of luck i see hwo you doing every now and then

Cheers guys !

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

attachment.php

One out Four in at the San Siro

11_NEYMAR.jpg

The first of the signings is of Alex Smithies for a fee around th £1,000,000 mark , the young English goalkeeper said that he 'Jumped' at the chance to join Milan and cant wait to meet his new team mates.

The second of his new recruits is the arrival of Daniel Aquino who joins from Murcia for £3,200,000. Aquino is a talented player to say he is only 19 and can play a variety of positions including Midfield and Forward , Aquino will have to battle his heart out to earn a first team place in midfield or up front with tough competition with Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Pato , Robinho and Imbrahimovic .

The third of Cafu's signings is the transfer of Javi Martinez after he completed a medical earlier on today for a £15,000,000 move from Athletic Club , Martinez wasn't getting much football at all at Athletic and Cafu offered him a way out in which he took.

The final of Cafu's signings is possibly the best, a £20,000,000 deal for young Brazilian Neymar from Santos. Neymar, 18, Is a hot prospect and after a move to Chelsea failed Cafu was straight onto the phone to his agent to meet and agree a fee, Neymar has signed a 4 year deal with the club and is rumored to be on around £35,000 a week. Cafu was delighted with capturing the signature of Neymar and had this to say

' I know you may thing that we payed over the odds for such a young player but he is a great young player and he will soon be one of the leading strikers in the world

Only one player has left Milan so far and that player is Mathieu Flamini who has joined Real Madrid on a deal worth around £15,000,000, Flamini was said to be very upset to be leaving Milan but when a major club like Real Madrid comes in you can't refuse.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:45 PM ----------

attachment.php

Robinho Leaves Milan !

Robinho-AC-Milan.gif

Today reporters outside of AC Milan's training ground saw Robinho leaving and asked him why and he replied ' I need a break from football '. We are not sure if it is just a break or permanently but i am sure the many AC Milan fans with his name printed on their shirts hopes he stays.

This is what Cafu had to say on the matter, ' I am not aware of this so far so i will have to ring him or his agent to see what is going on but i hope he stays with us as he is one of our key players '

Cafu has also today held a press conference to tell us about his latest transfers

The first of his signings is a young French goalkeeper signed from PSG and he goes by the name of Alphonse Areola, the compensation fee is believed to be around £850,000 but could still rise. The second of his signings is another keeper this time Nigerian international Vincent Enyeama who signed for a fee of £1,000,000 from Hapoel Tel Aviv, Enyeama, 26, has been capped 43 times for Nigeria.

Cafu's third signing is a mouth drooling one as he captured the signing of promising Czech Republic international Adam Hlousek for a fee of £2,500,000. Hlousek welcomed the move as ' A dream come true ' . Many Milan fans have already had his name printed onto there replica shirts.

Cafu's final transfer so far is the transfer of unknown goalkeeper, Salvatore Novelli on a free transfer from Aachen. Cafu had this to say about capturing his signature ' I am aware that i now have many goalkeepers in the squad but this player has real potential and i am willing to give him a chance as i think he could become world class '.

256qzh2.png

Novelli has real promise

Genoa+CFC+v+SK+Slavia+Praha+UEFA+Europa+League+SF_xiFunXDcl.jpg

Hlousek also shows real promise

This si looking very good, nice amount of detail, hope you do well. Might I recommend Javier Pastore of Palermo and Vagner Love of CSKA? Pastore can score thousands just behind the two forwards, and Love is lethal when played as a poacher. Good luck.

Don't listen to pistolped7, he is a failure, specially when it comes to signings :p. Nah just kidding. Have a look at Becks, legend. :wub:

Yes, toddzy's right, I'm a useless fud with an IQ yet to reach double figures. How I'm even typing on this
keyboard and making actual words in the English Dictionary is completely by chance. There is more chance of the world exploding, Jupiter smahing into Mars and Lee Evans making a joke which can at least raise a wry smile from Laughy McLaugherpantys all at the same time as Michelle McManus successfully fulfiling her dietary rules for more than 10 seconds than me typing words.

But seriously, the two players I mentioned are beasts, and two of the few good signigs I made. :D

i got him on my ac save for 39Mil, hes a bit pricey but after a season of good training he is one of the best AMC in the game!

I got him for £7M, try unsettling him (say you admire him, you want to sing him, etc.) then put in a bid which is likely to get rejected and he should request a transfer, and you'll get him for however much he is valued at, I hot him for £7M in my story, and he was dynamite for Valencia, tore up La Liga. :D

I got him for £7M, try unsettling him (say you admire him, you want to sing him, etc.) then put in a bid which is likely to get rejected and he should request a transfer, and you'll get him for however much he is valued at, I hot him for £7M in my story, and he was dynamite for Valencia, tore up La Liga. :D

xD ... How do you say you admire him mate ?

Interact > Say something like you are in awe of him, or that you will do your utmost to get him, then follow the other steps. :D

Thanks guys !

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

attachment.php

Champions League Groups Drawn

champions_league_trophy.jpg

Group A

Rubin Kazan
Inter Milan
Real Madrid
Tottenham

Group B

Roma
Partizan Beograd
Sevilla
AJ Auxerre

Group C

Schalke
Sparta Prague
Manchester United
Marseille

Group D

Besiktas
Dinamo Kiev
Chelsea
Werder Bremen

Group E

CSKA Moscow
Levski Sofia
Bayern Munich
Panathinaikos

Group F

Shakhtar
Ajax
Unirea Urziceni
Arsenal

Group G

Lyon
Valencia
Standard Liege
AC Milan

Group H

FC Kobenhavn
Barcelona
Benfica
Rangers

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:23 PM ----------

attachment.php

Robinho will return !

robinho0.jpg

AC Milan manager Cafu has today confirmed to the press that Robinho will return to the San Siro after he had 'disappeared' last month. Cafu had this to say on the matter

' Robinho had flown back to Brazil as he just couldn't settle in Milan, people have been asking weather i will take action against him and that is a definite no, he will be available to play after the Fiorentina game

Cafu has also confirmed that Gennaro Gattuso has left the club to join Manchester United for a fee believed to be around £12,500,000

Milan start strongly in Serie A

August/September

Cafu's first game in charge of AC Milan was possibly one of the hardest, Fiorentina away. Fiorentina took the lead through Alberto Gilardino after he curled a shot in from the edge of the area. After half time it took Fiorentina three minutes to double there lead after Adrian Mutu took the ball past Vincent Enyeama in goal and rolled it over the empty Milan goal. But just two minutes later Milan started there comeback after Ronaldinho cleverly chipped the ball over to Neymar who scored on his debut. But Milan left it late to grab an equiliser, the 90th minute to be exact, as Neymar took it round three or four helpless defenders before cleverly finding the back of the net with a cheeky chip.

Milans second game in August was at home against Bari who have recently been taken over by a new consortium, It took Milan just 16 minutes to score, this time it was Pirlo from the spot after Pato got dragged down. Milan killed the game off after 73 minutes when Nesta netted from a Aquino corner. Bari gave Milan a scare late on as Barreto netted but it was ruled offside. 2-0 Milan was the final score.

Milan's first game in the month of September was away at Genoa and it didn't take long to take the lead, after 3 minutes young Brazilian Neymar scored his third in as many games after he scored from the edge of the area. Neymar netted again in the 7th minute to make Milan feel more confident, The game slowed down soon after that goal until the 70th minute when Marci Rossi did a stupid tackle on Daniel Aquino what saw Aquino get stretchered off and saw Rossi get a straight red card.

Cafu's good start with Milan continued as they overcame Valencia two goals to one in the Champions League, Neymar gave Milan the lead after 18th minutes with a cool finish. Sweden striker Zlatan Imbrahimovic doubled Milan's advantage with a superb free kick from 25-30 yards out.Center Back Ricardi Costa scored a 90th minute consolation goal but it wasn't enough for Los Ches.

107595_news.jpg

Neymar has bagged 5 goals so far for Milan

Milan's decent league form continued as they rose to see off Lazio at the San Siro , Milan took the lead when experienced defender Alessandro Nesta scored a diving header from six-yards out in the 16th minute. Hernanes equalised for Lazio in the 30th minute with a powerful effort from 25 yards out. Milan regained the lead in the 43 minute mark through Javi Martinez. Lazio striker had a chance from the spot to make it 2-2 but he missed the penalty as he put it well wide of the goal. 2-1 Milan was the final score.

63000 fans packed into the San Siro to watch Milan yet again score two as this time they over came Cesena. Pato gave AC Milan the lead on three minutes with a magnificent diving header after Ronaldinho crossed the ball, Yuto Nagatomo gifted Milan the three points today after he dragged down Pato in the area, and up stepped some one no one would have thought would take the spot kick, that player was Nesta and it was a pretty good penalty aswell as he sent the keeper the wrong way and put Milan two up, and the game didn't get any better and the score stayed at 2-0 Milan.

Now AC Milan had here biggest challenge yet. Away at Juventus and it was a really boring match and the only goal came in the 53rd minute after Zlatan Imbrahimovic scored a superb goal that must surely win goal of the month.

AC Milan had to beat Lyon in there second Champions League game of the season and with a attendance of 74000 will they crumble under the pressure ? On the 8 minute mark AC Milan took the lead through Zlatan Imbrahimovic after he played a neat one-two with Robinho and he smashed it into the back of the net. Pato doubled Milan's lead after 18 minutes as he rounded Hugo Lloris to score his second goal of the year. Jimmy Briand scored in the 76th minute after Nesta gave a way a free kick that he took and made sure it flew into the top right of the goal.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Can you please comment if you check my story out please as it keeps me motivated :D

Last edited: