camdnz

Reaction score
Anyone ever developed him? I've heard he can turn out class.... languishing in my under18s side at liverpool at the moment, worth loaning out or tutoring etc?

also, n'gog or nemeth? either turn any good?

n'gog does i know that for sure and i know nemeth can if you put alot of effort in to it

not sure bout the other lad tho m8​

I leave nemeth and n'gog for the first season and then i start bringin them on at half time and startin cup games. Their value can reach about 10 million each

Nemeth is class, I signed him for Celtic and he scored 53 goals in 53 games in his first season and has so far scored 20 goals in 17 games in his second season. Lauri Dalla Valle I've been trying to sign too cause he's got an exciting future ahead of him with the right training he can be real good. N'gog i'm not a big fan of though.

the original fm09 without any patches N'Gog is quality. on patch 9.3 he is terrible. he gets released after 3rd season and goes to the 2nd tier of french football. nemeth is a Dallas on my game aswell

View attachment 97414

In my game:

Lauri Dalla Valle is Liverpool's top striker,netting eighteen goals in twenty-five appearances in the Kop end and now plays a huge part in partnering either Spanish forward Fernando Torres or ex-Valencia marksman David Villa in the Reds' powerful strike force.

Following earlier loan spells to Championship and League 1 teams Brighton and Hove Albion and Preston North End respectively,the Finland international was able to gain experience at lower league levels of the English pyramid and come back to Anfield to be groomed into the top striker he is now.

Rated at £8.75million,Dalla Valle,who is also of Italian descent,has now 13 appearances for Huuhkajat,as well as earning £96,000 per week under current boss Juane Ramos.High finishing attributes and a good amount of pace to make him a deadly threat infront of goal,the Joensuu-born forward shows he really can Finnish when called upon.

Dalla Valle is now 23 years old.

Wow good progress their. I gave him abit of 1st team football in the 1st season because Torres, Milevski and Ngog all had long injuries but he didnt really perform so ended up buying Soldado. Since all my strikers came back I have just repeatedly sent him out on loan an he isn't progressing that well but hes looking like he could become a decent lower premier league striker.

Hes still only 21 though but he got injured out on loan and is out for 3 months..

Keep him he turns out good im in my 5th season with liverpool and hes breaking into my first team and clubs have been trying to buy him for around 8 mil but i always reject

I'm planning to, I play a poacher upfront and he is a quality poacher with good finishing etc. Going to sell N Gog if anyone will buy him haha. Got too many striker now though cause I had to buy another because of injuries.

Keep him he turns out good im in my 5th season with liverpool and hes breaking into my first team and clubs have been trying to buy him for around 8 mil but i always reject

I have experienced the same with Dalla Valle. In my 5th season he had a 20 goal year and finished 9 behind torres in goals.