Lavezzi

• Thread starter Thread starter woody3011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 6K

woody3011

Reaction score
i have just signed this player, he has scored 9 in 9 so far
but what is his best position? obv striker but i think he should be an ADVANCED FORWARD?????

His low finishing stat has always put me off him, you should play him as deep lying forward to make the most of his dribbling speed and creativity.

cheers here my other strikers, who reckon should partner and their role ?

I would go with Macheda and Lavezzi, how did you get Lavezzi to join a Championship club lol?

i dont no. never heard him b4 like just appeared on search check out my story (click here)

You're raving about a player whose name you can't even spell in the thread title? oO)

i dont no. never heard him b4 like just appeared on search check out my story (click here)

Palombo? Lavezzi? Theres something fishy about that, theres no way players of that calibre would go to the Championship, and where did the money come from to buy those guys???

Palombo? Lavezzi? Theres something fishy about that, theres no way players of that calibre would go to the Championship, and where did the money come from to buy those guys???

oh sorry i spelt a name wrong :S
if u read it prop u will see i got bought out by a tycoon. i never thought palombo would sign like but not goin 2 complain lol as for lavezzi i nevefr even seen him b4 on any other game.

Poacher. Best position for him

player of the year, foreign player of the year, seria a fans of the year

Back