Laws dismisses Blake row report

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 440

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Burnley manager Brian Laws denies a bust-up with striker Robbie Blake following the 6-1 defeat by Manchester City.

More...

If this is true he's truely lost the dressing room

Laws is possibly the worst manager appointment in the history of the Premier League. Actually second worst,Gareth Southgate was the worst.

Laws is possibly the worst manager appointment in the history of the Premier League. Actually second worst,Gareth Southgate was the worst.

I think that accolade belongs to Christian Gross

I think that accolade belongs to Christian Gross
lol man he was baaaaaaaad, but what a shocking appointment in lwas, we knew it wouldnt be good, just didnt know how spectacularly he would fail

Who mentioned Gross, I had wiped that name from my memory. Thanks for the bad memories flooding back.

Who mentioned Gross, I had wiped that name from my memory. Thanks for the bad memories flooding back.

My pleasure Ian XD

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I put money on Laws to be sacked and Phil Brown to take over at the end of the season

My pleasure Ian XD

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I put money on Laws to be sacked and Phil Brown to take over at the end of the season

Laws will not be sacked until the end of the season IMO. The board realise they have dropped a ******* hence no vote of confidence.

I can't see Brown at Burnley either, it doesn't seem like our board's type of appointment.

Back