Flukster

Reaction score
Coming to the end of my first season with liverpool. Dont know if i should offer insua a contract (free agent at end of season) but dont know is i should buy a new LB if i should buy a new LB can you please recommend ones which i should get + can it be one which supports the winger and gets forward ?

Insua is good or you could get Davide Santon on free transfer and play him there.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Benoit Tramoulinas(Bordeaux)

Davide Santon, Fabio Coentrao, Tremoulinas, Aly Cissokho, Roberto Carlos, Diego Renan...

Cheers but one more question how good is Fabio Coentrao really

Cheers but one more question how good is Fabio Coentrao really

To be honest he is the best lb you can get even from the beginning. Averages about 8.0 rating for me in every game and if your stuck for a winger he can fill in :)

To be honest he is the best lb you can get even from the beginning. Averages about 8.0 rating for me in every game and if your stuck for a winger he can fill in :)

Cheers mate will really look into getting him + how much can you buy him for ?

When I'm Liverpool I usually Keep Aurelio and Insua, then promote Robinson from the reserves. But if you want to buy a new LB then you can't get much better than Coentrao or Cissokho. Davide Santon is also on a free sometimes, natural RB but very competent LB.

City seem to get him on my saves !! there is Marcelo aswell his stats are great better than coentrao well better but its up to you i have ALy Cissoko he is good stats like evra but 6 years younger !!!

Cristian Ansaldi, Fabio Coentrao, Jeremy Mathieu or Taye Taiwo.

Leighton Banes or Liam Ridgewell if you want a British one.

Em if he hasnt moved yet he should be around 10-12M mate

Cheers Mate

---------- Post added 26/05/2011 at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 25/05/2011 at 10:17 PM ----------

OMG Coentrao Is Not On My Game !!!

Cheers Mate

---------- Post added 26/05/2011 at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 25/05/2011 at 10:17 PM ----------

OMG Coentrao Is Not On My Game !!!

then go for aly cissokho, he's second best IMO, he'll cost between 8.5 mil and 11.5 mil, highest fee would probably be 13 mil (once in 1 mil times)

Taiwo from Marsielle cost me 4mil in my first season... next to Baines hes the best LB ive ever had

Back