Le lion ne meurt jamais ("The lion never dies")

mdacha

Reaction score

Hyelc5R.png

"Le lion ne meurt jamais"
("The lion never dies")

9ULgtfg.png

Former striker Liverpool and Lazio Djibril Cisse finished his football career and will continue to work as a DJ, producer and consultant.

After he clutched his claws after the hip surgery in 2015, Cisse returned to training. However, he failed to find a new club, so he decided to go to a football pension.

dzrvanU.png

Cisse is for Yahoo! Sport said: "I enjoyed football , so far the ball was my life, I wish I continued to play, but I have to admit that my career is over. With the same passion I will dedicate myself to music, fashion and Yahoo Sport. DJ, producer and consultant, and I will continue to develop my fashion brand. Thanks to everyone for support, the adventure continues, the second life begins. The lion never dies "(" Le lion ne meurt jamais ").

For Canal+ he said: "The body says I stop, and now it's over. I can not play high quality football anymore."

Cisse arrived in Lazio in 2011 for a transfer worth 5.8 million euros, but scored only one goal in Serie A before being sold to Queens Park Rangers in January.

The French striker appeared for Auxerre, Liverpool, Marseille, Sunderland, Panathinaikos, Lazio, Queens Park Rangers, Al-Gharafu, Kuban Krasnodar, Bastia and Saint-Pierroise, wearing U21 jerseys and France's senior team.

He won the French Cup (2003) with Auxerre, with Liverpool FA Cup (2006), Champions League (2005) and UEFA Super Cup (2005), with Panathinaikos Greek Super League (2010) and Greek Cup (2010). The Confederations Cup won the players for the national team of France (2003).

The best scorer of the French Ligue 1 was in 2002 and 2004, and Greece in 2010 and 2011. He was named the best foreign player in Greece in 2010.

It remains to be seen that this is truly a football end of a legend or ...

Last edited:

Hyelc5R.png

("The lion never dies")

g9BzHsL.png

9ULgtfg.png

You are wondering if a sports news item can overshadow all the problems in the country and the introductory spice of newscasts. Yes, the answer is very easy. Can. It happened this morning.

Italian football is shaken and well shaken, like the strongest earthquake struck. News like lightning from the bright sky. Nobody, even the most persistent and most humorous desserts, could not even imagine this happening. Everyone is wondering why, when everything was gone and it seemed like it would succeed, as an hour that could not be broken and stopped in the foreseeable future.

But Erick Thohir has shown that the cast of the club can not disturb anything, and even the change of legend such as Luciano Spalletti after only one season. A few minutes ago, an emergency press conference was held, with the head of Intera from Milan, Mr. Thohir, who told the world that Spaleti is no longer the coach of the team. He cited high reasons and disagreements between the management of the club and now a former guard. According to Thohir, the club tried everything in their power to come to an agreement on extending cooperation, but even after such efforts, the two sides peacefully and in a civilized way have split.

It seemed to be the biggest juice of this morning, but there was a real bomb.

ZzZ4Gqx.png

"An agreement with the new manager of Inter has been achieved, which will be long-standing world soccer star Djibril Cissé." , Thohir said, shocked by the journalists and the media who had been there.

The captured faces of journalists and football fans remained stunned after the president left the conference booth. Did they hear it well, that it was not a mistake ... they are just some of the questions about the masses of people who were there.

The new era begins. New Inter from Milan starts ... Cisse starts ...

Last edited:

Hyelc5R.png

("The lion never dies")

vbGuz0I.png

vmFFRL4.png

FC Inter Milan (ital. FC Internazionale Milano) is a soccer club from Milan, Italy. The club was founded on March 9, 1908. The rebellious players and part of the administration of the football club "Milan" are establishing a new club under the name "Foot-Ball Club Internazionale", often called Inter (in the English-speaking area is generally called Inter Milan). Inter is the only club that did not fall out of the Italian League One - Series A, in which they are currently competitors. Inter plays his matches at the stadium Giuseppe Meazza that has a capacity of 80,018 places. Inter has won 18 times the title of the champions of Italy (the 2006 title was seized by Juventus and awarded to the Intercolor), 7 times in Italy, five times the Super Cup of Italy, 3 times the Champions League, 3 times UEFA Cup, 2 times Intercontinental cup and 1 time world championship championship. The club's owners are Chinese company Suning Holdings Group (68.55%), International Sports Capital (31.05%) with Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir, who is club president and Pirelli (0.37%).

That's how much of the announced miracle happened. Cisse came to the club and sat for the first time on a hot coaching bench. As brave as he was swimming throughout his career. He was and remained a fighter, a great player and when his luck turned his back. He wanted to impose this and show it to all his new comrades. To show what it means to love a club, leave the heart on the field. He knew that this would not be easy, he knew that he was entering one of the most coveted systems in the world, he knew that he would train players who reached the top of the soccer game and made it, but that was the challenge he was responding to.

161535_1.jpg

Inter Milan have already achieved some huge coups this summer. They have signed AS Roma star Radja Nainggolan for €38 million, hoping he can be the one to pull the strings in their midfield next season. Young Argentinian forward Lautaro Martinez has been signed to follow in the footsteps of Mauro Icardi, costing €23m from Argentine side Racing Club. In addition, the signings of Federico Dimarco from FC Sion and Matteo Politano on loan from Sassuolo, with an option to buy, offer solid and young left-back and right-wing options respectively. The club have picked up two free signings as well; the magnificent captures of Kwadwo Asamoah from Juventus and Lazio’s star defender, Stefan de Vrij.
So far, Inter Milan have done extraordinarily well to make up a lot of the spending they made so far. Geoffrey Kondogbia has been sold to Valencia for €25m, Davide Santon has moved to Roma for €9.5m and young defensive prospects Federico Valietti and Davide Bettella have completed moves of around €7m to Genoa and Atalanta respectively. Atalanta have also purchased Marco Carraro for €5m, whilst Nicolo Zaniolo, Yuto Nagotomo and Francesco Bardi have moved to Roma, Galatasaray and Frosninone for just a couple of million each. The main task of the new coach will be to integrate the newcomers into the team and at the same time introduce the players to the new mode of operation, as well as the tactics that the previous strategist Intera already used, which is 4-2-3-1.

jnz5qTZ.png

You're getting ready. The idea of ​​Cisse that the best eleven of Inter are made by players: on hand, indispensable Handanovic, in defense on the wings of Asamoah and Vrsaljko, and in the middle of De Vrij and Skriniar. The middle of the field will be covered by Brozovic and Vetino, and in front of them, as the main driving force, the team will be Raja Nainggolan. Offensive wins will be Perisic and Politano, while the attack is reserved for captain Icardia. Unfortunately during the preparation matches, there were injuries to important team players such as Nainggolan and Vrsaljka as well as Politana, so Cisse was forced to rotate and change the players quite a lot. Some of the injured players will not be ready even for the start of Serie A. The six friendly matches were played, mostly in China. Four victories against the other team, Inter 5: 0, Beijing Renhe was defeated by 5: 1, and Shangai Shenhua with an identical score of 5: 1. Atletico Madrid was defeated by 3-2 in Madrid. Two matches were played without goals, and the opponents were Casertana and Shanghai SIPG. One of the better players in the preparations was Candrew with 4 goals scored and great games in many games.

Rh2k822.jpg

He encountered little problems with the composition at the beginning of the season, but Inter is a team that has several good individuals in each position so that they should not feel and reflect on the team's own game. As for the arrival of new players, they are not available for now. A couple of young players are following.​

Last edited:
Interested to see how this goes, especially like the Cisse in charge idea!

Not been a big follower of Serie A or Inter, is Handanovic really that good a keeper? I've tended to ship him off in search of a younger replacement on my games.

Handanovic is a very good GK, but hi is 34y old.