Le Mans - Lb 2nd season (newly promoted) 2-4 million max

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

Raikan007

Reaction score
Good day all, this is the 1st time I have made a thread like this (just want to do it out of curiosity mostly and the fact that I am looking for a left back at the moment)

as mentioned, I am Le Mans (newly promoted) 250k transfer budget as well.... all the money I made was from selling players!

players brought in so far: (2nd season, 1st season were alot of players you guys wont know so not going to list them)

1) Patrick Viera (free)
2) Mahomed Abou Trika (free)
3) Juan Pablo Carrizzo (free)
4) Johan Volanthen (225k)
5) Omer Toprak (2.6 million)
6) Nicolas Gaitan :) 3.7 million
7) Krygiakos (free from Liverpool)
8) Sebastian Prygrenier (500k Zenit)
9) Chubikozor Okonkwo (Gaz Metan 550k, he starts at Bayelsa Utd)
10) decent Paraguyan keeper for 90k (3.5 stars) forgot his name
12) Gregorz Krychowiak (550k)
13) Ilisinho (free)
14) Mark Van Bommel (free)
15) an Argentian striker for free (selling him for 650k upfront and 2.6m future transfer fee, he did score a great goal in pre-season though) he is taking up a Non Eu place and want better players to take up the spaces...

thats all I can remember right now... not sure exactly how many spaces I have left for Non Eu so I am looking for a Lb that is not a Non European!

may have a bit more cash as I am selling Narry and I am straight swapping this free player I picked up in the 1st season Hleb (Aleksandrs brother) for Nicolas N'Kolou, my guy rejected to go there but I have recently Transfer Listed him so he should accept for Monaco)

I want a good defensive type Left Back, not an attacking player! the bigger and stronger the better!

blow me away :)

dont say Peter Masilela, Fabian Monzon, Dodo etc please :)

cheers, Neil

Emiliano Papa
Radek Sirl
Ivan Gonzalez(more attacking FB)
Tyrone Mears?(not sure)

Sime Vriljsko (sp) for Dinamo, unless he's been snapped up already. Can play LB/RB offensively and defensively, and at 19 is one for the future.

mmh you should check raikan's threads, lots of great payers there ;)

more seriously, my suggestions:

- David Alaba is only competent at LB but he did great for me in that position, sometimes he's transfer listed (I could affod him with San Marino) so you should check him

- Petar Zanev is super cheap and always gets the job done for me, if he's still at Litex you can get him for peanuts.

- Manuel Pamic is a Croat so counts as EU in france, very good player but Sparta Prague always seems to sell him in first season so might be out of reach after one year

- Christian Ansaldi is very solid, has EU nationality and isoften transfer listed in my games.

hope this helped a little bit!

Kandersson, this is Raikan :) haha lol! cheers

I know of Sime, he went to Roma or some other big team 1st season!

Ansaldi is a good shout, dont like Alaba or Zanev, not sure about Pamic, will take a look at him later...

Sirl is a bit old and not that great, Papa is ok..

I was going to get Sebastian Boenisch - Werder for 550k but Hoffenheim stole him from me!

Ansaldi is on the top of the list at the moment ;) keep em coming!

Ragnar Klavan?
Rausch
Dwight Tiendall
Behnrang Safari
Milan Obradovic
Ivan Obradovic :P
Cheikh Gueye
Anele :P
or just pick up Ansaldi !

not sure of Klavan, Tiendall or Safari (where do they start?)

Rausch just got signed from under my nose (so ****** off, I just could not offer him what he was wanting)
Obradovic's are a good shout!
Gueye is **** and Anele is ok, he always asks for such huge wages though!

Klavan:AZ
Tiendall:Twente
Safari:Basel(he is little bit **** in my opinion)
Marvin Commper?
robinson is still ****,but develop amazingly

Add Guilermo Burdisso - Rosario Central to my purchases :)

never bought him before in any save for Fm11, always seen him and recommend him myself :) 3 million on the dot, he chose me over Roma (I offered him 75% more than he asked for salary wise, it was only like 15k anyway)

ayayayay Gugu Burdisso
he is great for my Roma save,before the save corrupted :$
this is him in one of my save,i have better Gugu in my Roma but im forgot to take the screenshot :P
View attachment 173376

what database are you using that he is at Roma? I am on the official 11.3 (latest one)

Take a look at Jack Robinson from Liverpool mate. Even at Real Madrid my scouts rate him 3½ stars, and he is gonna be great if you train him right (:

Christophe Diandy (Anderlecht)
Great versatile guy, tall (1.86m) decent defender and easy to train into whatever type of player you are looking for! :)
+ speaks the language & should have his EU residence by year 2..

Last edited:
I bought Renan Oliviera and sold a couple of extra players... still have not sorted out my left back position though... I am retraining Okonkwo to Lb as I have Toprak as my right back.. have Baal as backup to Left back :)

keep the suggestions coming ;) I can get Darvin Chavez for around 3.3 million (4.5 stars potential, 3.5 current) just cant offer him the salary he is wanting... offloading other players to enable me to offer him more.... hmm, wait, it was not him or was it, he played left back.. let me check tonight :)

anyway, still looking! Ansaldi does not want to come, plus they will only accept over 6 for him...

Maybe G.Tzavellas may be of some use there. There's an African guy too at a club called Astres, it may be u that has brought him to those forums....

Back