December 2015

View attachment 221844

December really stretches our squad and another loss after fighting hard. Good effort but would love to win a game like this...

View attachment 221843

Tough, tough month. Deserved to lose all the games in 'red'. But some good news, the board finally granted me additional funds. 12 million which can get me 2-3 good players to refresh the team. 10-5-5 after half the season drops us to 7th and 7 points off 4th spot.

Last edited:
Id say a great start to the season, very sad to see a lack of funds provided to you after your great 1st season, hopefully that back you a bit more in jan. Keep up the good work.

View attachment 221841

Some big signings!!!

Finally the chance to really flex some financial muscle and get 3 players that I expect to make a difference to the team!

View attachment 221842

January 2016

View attachment 221840

Confidence is back after some good signings and a strong month. 13-5-5 raises us to 5th and 4 points off 4th... Can we do it again?

Last edited:
Id say a great start to the season, very sad to see a lack of funds provided to you after your great 1st season, hopefully that back you a bit more in jan. Keep up the good work.

After pestering every month, finally got the funds... 12 million in order to purchase Felliani, Toprak and Sinclair. Noticable improvement to the morale.

February 2016

View attachment 221839

Great performance to my first stint in the Europa, secured to the next leg surely. Mahrez is so reliable in the big games.

View attachment 221838

Good month saw us continue the form in the league. Close game against Man.Utd, but they edged it. 16-5-6 gets us into 4th but very tight.

March 2016

View attachment 221836

After losing the 1st leg 3-1, we played with incredible energy and courage to turn it around and get in the last 8.

View attachment 221837

So embarrassing to be knocked out of the FA cup. Real chance to get far there. However, looking on course for the 1/2 final of Europa. Hard fought home draws keep us in the race for 4th, but we are asking for a lot of results now. 16-7-6 in the league.

Last edited:
April 2016

View attachment 221835

Smashed in the semi's. Just fully outclassed and knocked out of the Europa. Bad day at the office but a good European experience overall.

View attachment 221834

So upset about the manner in which we got knocked out. 5th place is sewn up and 4th is too far ahead. 20-8-7 in the league.

View attachment 960048

End of season presser

Rehan, your thoughts on another top season?

I am very proud of the direction we are going in. I feel like we are constantly learning and that our project is on the right path to having many special moments.

View attachment 221829

Gary Neville - Sky Sports

Another short and sweet conference from Rehan. But, he is doing wonders with this team. Already the top clubs are taking notes, but I think Maestro will stick to his 'project' and lead Leicester to more fantastic moments.

However, they must bolster the team. Specifically, the CM position. Drinkwater does not get enough goals. Also, even though Kramaric has been excellent, they need the next level striker to take them to the elite level.

Lukaku is a beast on this game. Will smash goals in for fun (and probably has for you if you're further ahead than the story lol)

Lukaku is a beast on this game. Will smash goals in for fun (and probably has for you if you're further ahead than the story lol)

Haha no im actually up to date now... So excited to use him