Leading the Jam Tarts to European Glory(A Hearts Story)

Smithc70

Reaction score
This is my first story on here so all feedback will be taking on board. This story will be taking charge of my beloved Hearts and hopefully leading the club to European glory.

JULY UPDATE
The preseason expectations is top 6, however first season my aim is to get a European Place.
Both players were signed as Back up/ to add some competition to the team.

As we never Qualified for Europe last season we are competing in the BetFred Cup Group Stage.
View attachment 34562View attachment 34561View attachment 34560View attachment 34559View attachment 34558

SO through to the 2nd Round and in the August update it will be the rest of the transfers{if any}, Start of the season, and a player of the month in my opinion and more in-depth analysis.

I realise the layout is not the best however I ensure it will improve in the next update.

August

Hamilton 1 (Brustad 90)

Hearts 2 (Naismith 40, Mulraney 45+1)

Line UP:Zlamal,Smith,Berra,Souttar,Garuccio,NaismithLee,Bozanic,Amankwaa,Mulraney,Maclean
Subs Made: Djoum,Morrison and Haring

Good start to the league season with an away victory,First half could have been 4 or 5 up but took the foot of the gas in the second and gave Hamilton a chance with a last minute goal.

Hearts 2 (Mclean 3, Naismith 11)
Celtic 2(Forrest 51, Griffiths 54)

Line up: Zlamal,Smith,Berra,Souttar,Garuccio,Lee,Bozanic,Morrison,Naismith,Mulraney,Maclean
Subs Made:Clare,Amankwaa

We started the match on fire with two early goals and should have been more,However Celtic switched up at HT and came straight back into it,Overall a draw was the fair result.

Betfred cup 2nd Round

Hearts 2(Maclean 40,72)
Ross County 1(Stewart 54)

Line up:Zlamal,Smith,Dunne,Haring,Dikamona,Lee,Bozanic,Clare,Naismith,Mulraney,Maclean
Subs made: Djoum,Morrison and Cochrane

Made a few changes but not to much as we hope to have a good cup run and Maclean stepped up to the mark and fired us into the next round (away to Kilmarnock)

Kilmarnock 1(Tshibola 50)
Hearts 1(Naismith 30)

Line up: Zlamal,Smith,Souttar,Berra,
Garuccio,Lee,Cochrane,Mulraney,Naismith,Clare,Maclean
Subs made: Djoum,Amankwaa,Forlan

Was slightly disappointed not to get all three points but Kilmarnock were top of the league at the time and scored a screamer from 30 yards to equalise.

Hearts 4(Maclean 48, Naismith 54,73, Djoum 71)
St Mirren 0

Line up:
Zlamal,Smith,Souttar,Berra,Garuccio,Amankwaa,Haring,Djoum,Bozanic,Naismith,Maclean
Subs made:Hughes,Dunne and Clare

This game was rearranged for the Friday night for the tv and with this we changed formation slightly and in the first half we created nothing.I then gave the players a bollocking and they eventually switched on and played like they were capable of.

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 34517

September Fixtures
Motherwell Away
Livingston Home
Kilmarnock Away(Betfred Cup)
St Johnstone Home

Would you guys rather updates like this or screenshots?
any feedback is muchly appreciated.

September

View attachment 34503
Another victory at a tough ground to go to and kept the ball nicely

View attachment 34500

Another dominate home performance starting to turn Tynecastle into a fortress

View attachment 34499

A very good victory and into the first Semi-final of our tenure against Aberdeen at Hampden.

View attachment 34498
Naismith is on fire 8 goals in 7 league games. Another home victory and dominating possession.

View attachment 34497

October Fixtures
View attachment 34496

A very tough month coming up but will be a real test of where my teams at.
Also a semi final being played at Hampden on a Wednesday night, as Queens park are at home on the Saturday