TanvirAhmed

Reaction score
Finished 1st season with Crewe Alexandra. Won the league 2 & Checktrade cup. Though I have Chris Dagnall & Callum Saunders as striker but I need someone who can score 20+ goals in League 1. Got 3.5 million as budget & 57.47 P/W as wage budget.

Dagnall is ageing & Saunders misses a lot. Played them as DLF-S.

This is my 1st post here & hope to get some help.

Try testing Bolton Wanderers resolve for Zach Clough, depending obviously where they are in the game. financially they are likely to accept and hes scored 30 a season for me in league 1 & the championship, best used as a false 9 or advanced striker

camden windsor

Also see if Joe Mason is available, usually is on loan, very versatile up front ! good stats

Thanks for the info. I've been monitoring Clough for quite sometime now but his wage demand is way too high comparing other players.

Unfortunately Joe Mason is not on loan in my save.

I'm going to be that guy and say Ched Evans...He seems to have quite strong stats for a League 1 player and could possibly fire in the goals needed, also try a guy called Danny Loader from Reading he's young and I picked him up cheap with Liverpool and his youth goalscoring record was unbelievable.

Im doing a save with Crewe. 5th season I'm in the championship. Ched Evans scored 35 goals in league 1 for me. Check out Liam Cullen as well.

If you want a couple of freebies and are happy to develop the players I would recommend Zacariah Fdouch or Logan Martin.

Sold Fdouch in Jan with Rochdale for 825k. (Needed the money)

Thierry Ambrose

AMBROSE FROM MAN CITY- I bought the young striker in on loan at Peterborough scored 25 league goals, City didn't renew his contract so I got him for free at eos. Think this is common or if your a Championship team you should be able to sign him first window for 500k max!

What Tactic and what transfers did you make first season with crewe just started my save as they are my local team?

I've got Jason Keatings. He was a free transfer from Hibs after the 1st season.