langleyalex

Reaction score
hello people just got notts county promoted to league 1 any advice on top players to sign to get me through

Well you are Notts County. Just look through the list of players...

***** topp on a free if no1 has got him already

im notts county aswell i signed gary hooper from scunthorpe and ricky lambert from southampton upfront

get the 2 super poles saganowski and smolarek. Two 35 a seasonn strikers in league 1. Charlton prbably wouldn't let him go but Jonjo Shelvey is a beast too

Danny Drinkwater at Man Utd, i'm very fond of. Bangs them in , and provides a fair few at CAM ;)

I managed to get Gokhan Tore. Weiss, James Beatie to name a few, this was in 3rd season as notts tho :)

I had ***** topp in footy mangaer 2010 but can't find him in this game, also ive just taken on hartlepool form previuosly having promoting pompey back into the prem so get akpo sodje. Hes quality hat trick on his debut could be the relegation saving signing.

I had ***** topp in footy mangaer 2010 but can't find him in this game, also ive just taken on hartlepool form previuosly having promoting pompey back into the prem so get akpo sodje. Hes quality hat trick on his debut could be the relegation saving signing.
Bump, he already bough ***** Topp and maybe uninstalled FM 10 by the time now.