nick6640

Reaction score
I am starting a save with either chesterfeild or rotherham, i need to buy 1 or 2 players that will really help me gain promotion, which players can help me do this and are willing to join the clubs ?? Thanks :)

Michel Mifsud. Fast striker who scored 32 league goals for me, great signing.

Febian Brandy- He's a free agent, and scored 25 goals in League One for me, so should be great in League 2. I'd snap him up fast though, before other interest circulates. I'm unsure of your budget [I will assume nothing] so try to look into the loan market. Someone like Rhys Murphy on loan from Arsenal, and Jacopo Sala from Chelsea for starters.

Request a parent club too :)

Michel Mifsud. Fast striker who scored 32 league goals for me, great signing.

What role would you suggest i play him in ?

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Febian Brandy- He's a free agent, and scored 25 goals in League One for me, so should be great in League 2. I'd snap him up fast though, before other interest circulates. I'm unsure of your budget [I will assume nothing] so try to look into the loan market. Someone like Rhys Murphy on loan from Arsenal, and Jacopo Sala from Chelsea for starters.

Request a parent club too :)

Okay thanks :) and Brandy a poacher i guess ??

Mifsud would be best as a poacher but surprisingly I played him as an advanced forward and he did great despite not having good heading numbers. Basically play him in a role that uses his speed, set him as target man, and set supply to "run on to ball"

Raymond Kvisvik on a free was a great signing for me in southend 1st season