League 2 Players to sign

• Thread starter Thread starter Cam!
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5K

Cam!

Reaction score
I'm thinking of starting my first story as Notts County as they seem like a pretty good challenge but I probz want start it untill the January Transfer Update. I'm not amazing on FM10 but enjoy a challenge on it and it seems that Notts County would be good fun.

However, I was wondering what good players there is to sign for a League 2 club like Notts County. If you know any good ones please could you post it on here.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Little help please

Nathan Tyson and Akpo Sodje are usually transfer listed and quality league 2 strikers. Also Chris Smalling (Fulham) and Ritchie De laet (Man Utd) are quality league 2 centre halfs. Ben Parker is a good league 2 left back, can be picked up from Leeds for 50k. Vladimir Weiss on loan from Man Citeh? Tamika Mkandawire?

O cheers thanks for that. Please could you tell me how you got that signiture with your teams stats?

Francois Zoko on a free is insane :)

Joe Keenan
Izzy Iriekpen
Brandy on loan (got 66 goals in 2 seasons for me with Port Vale in leagues 1 and 2)
Rudolph Skacel
Kuami Agboh

get Quincy from Moscow i got him on mind expense for league 2, but tears full backs apart at that level

Back