League 2 - what other countries leagues ?

• Thread starter Thread starter bcfclee27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 763

bcfclee27

Reaction score
Running a large database and have been promoted to league 2.

What countries should i load for better regens, free transfers etc.....

Not much point loading up Brazil until im in prem etc due to WPs.

Just wondering if it would be worth loading up France or Scotland etc etc or is it pointless again until i reach the prem ???

Cheers

Generally speaking I'd say load up Ireland, Scotland, Wales, maybe even Northern Ireland. Depending on your scouting restrictions france might be a good idea, though personally when I'm in league 2 I find lots of good players in the Scottish and Irish leagues. For instance, last year, I signed this guy named kevin rutkiewicz for Northampton on a free from some Scottish team, was my captain for two years at Northampton then moved to and Irish Premiership side.

Generally speaking I'd say load up Ireland, Scotland, Wales, maybe even Northern Ireland. Depending on your scouting restrictions france might be a good idea, though personally when I'm in league 2 I find lots of good players in the Scottish and Irish leagues. For instance, last year, I signed this guy named kevin rutkiewicz for Northampton on a free from some Scottish team, was my captain for two years at Northampton then moved to and Irish Premiership side.

My scouts arent allowed out of the UK so it may well be pointless loading up France ? im not sure how it works.

May well give this a go then loading up uk countries.
Just didnt know if wales scotland and ireland have decent regens, although i suppose for league1/2 they wont have to be world beaters.

Yes mate, you won't be allowed to scout outside the UK. So anybody who's based in a team in France or anywhere else, you can't send a scout to them.

You'll be fine loading up just the Scottish and Irish leagues, plenty of good quality players in there. I was always able to find ones rated at three and four star ability.

Once you get into league 1, if your board likes you enough, they'll lift the restrictions if you ask though honestly you'll be fine with UK and Ireland only scouting until you reach the Championship.

Back