• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko8

Reaction score
Is it better to win League or FA cup? i don't know how to say, but what cup is more better to win :)
I know that everyone want's to win both cup :) but if you have to choose, which would be?

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

sorry, i know it's wrong section, my bad

Obviously the F.A. Cup.

The F.A. Cup is a proud tradition within English football whilst the League Cup is 'the money cup' and is just a competition for mid-table Premier League clubs or top Championship clubs hope to win in order to gain financially.

The F.A. Cup has been running for over 150 years (I think) but start in the mid-1800s whilst the League Cup hasn't been around for nowhere near that amount of time.

Besides,the F.A. Cup is the oldest knockout competition in world football.

Sorry,but I couldn't resist going all historic on yo' ***.

Apart from Spurs fans, no one will pick the FA Cup ;)

Is it better to win League or FA cup? i don't know how to say, but what cup is more better to win :)
I know that everyone want's to win both cup :) but if you have to choose, which would be?

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

sorry, i know it's wrong section, my bad
Its even worse that you made another thread instead of simply asking a mod to move it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back