league Cup results

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 818
D

Deleted member 79730

In the arsenal v liverpool game arsenal named a youthful side and beat liverpool thanks to bendnters goal and fran meridas goal, emiliano insua scored a good goal but was not enough for liverpool

Elsewhere citeh won 5-1 with goals from Tevez johnson Santa Cruz ireland and lescott sending them through in arguably the easiest tie of the draw. Johnathan Forte scored for scunny

In the other game Gary Megsons bolton boys were hammered 4-0 by chelsea, Goals from deco malouda kalou and drogba put them through.

Give your thoughts on such issues as roque santa cruzes debut and the unknown craig eastmond making his arsenal debut and of course the potential winner of the cup

Craig Eastmond played really well, im excited.

You only really made this thread cause Man City won. :)

:) id be in the garage on my punching bag if we had lost, and yes frankie eastmond looked good, you should loan him out to someone though

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

and for what its worth i know its scunny but city played pretty well, again lescotts fault that they scored though, am worried with him i think we should have got hangeland instead oh well hughes must have a plan

Aquilani looked promising and that's all I care about :)

yeah he looked good too, no alonso though i dont think, oh well lets give him a bit of time i guess

Yea obvi he'll need time to adapt but he sprayed a couple of passes around so I have hopes for the lad

Back