MnichQT

Reaction score
Would it be possible to make league with national teams which would work like normal country league with clubs? For example:

1st division: 20 best countries with real players moved from their clubs into new ''club'' which would be their country named. Best players from this country would be in first team, and worse ones with B team playing in B league (U-21) etc. etc.
2nd division: 21-40 countries
3rd: 41-60 etc. etc.

Also it would have to have blocked transfers - as countries can't buy players from other countries, and also how would it interact with real countries - i mean calling up for national team would be senseless as this would emulate playing national teams anyway. Maybe someone done something like this already if so would like to have link for it. If not need ANY help to tell me how to do it (if it's possible).

Last edited:
Would it be possible to make league with national teams which would work like normal country league with clubs? For example:

1st division: 20 best countries with real players moved from their clubs into new ''club'' which would be their country named. Best players from this country would be in first team, and worse ones with B team playing in B league (U-21) etc. etc.
2nd division: 21-40 countries
3rd: 41-60 etc. etc.

Also it would have to have blocked transfers - as countries can't buy players from other countries, and also how would it interact with real countries - i mean calling up for national team would be senseless as this would emulate playing national teams anyway. Maybe someone done something like this already if so would like to have link for it. If not need ANY help to tell me how to do it (if it's possible).

You would have to manually create the teams etc very time consuming, cannot really help with that, but blocked transfer just put every team under a transfer embargo.

If you haven't already i would browse other forums and steam workshop see if anything similar has been created and if it needs tweaking would be far quicker

You could create your own international rules and make the World Cup into a league type competition.