League to pick with zero to none registration rules?

sorte

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know any leagues that doesn't have any registrations regarding to squad and trasfer registration?

I currently have a Wrexham save but i'm getting tired of not buying any player other than brits because of the working permit!

So are there any league/nation where you can buy any player you want and not being limited to 3 non EU-players like in spain and Italy?

Hi,

Does anyone know any leagues that doesn't have any registrations regarding to squad and trasfer registration?

I currently have a Wrexham save but i'm getting tired of not buying any player other than brits because of the working permit!

So are there any league/nation where you can buy any player you want and not being limited to 3 non EU-players like in spain and Italy?
You can make a save as unemployed ,add all leagues that would interest you play in and
Choose each of them go to overview > rules and you will see the registration rules for each league that way you can choose whichever help your playstyle. http://prntscr.com/23er35p
Also you can always go with pre-game editor and replace the rules for the league the team you want to play is in.

I found out that Austria doesn't have any registration rules at all - so i choose them :)