Leagues to load (Brazil, Argentina?) Databse question

entryway

Reaction score
Hey guys I am pretty new to FM 16, and my question is which leagues to load. Normally I go with the European top leagues: Spain, Germany, England, Italy, France, Protugal, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey and Switzerland.

Large / Custom database

Would you recommend loading Brazil + Argentina too or not? Because i feel like those 2 countries are slowing down the game by a fair amount. Is it enough to load players from first division of Europe + South America via custom database or better load whole leagues, and why?

Thanks in advance

Nah,, you have what 20,000 players to build a team of 25? I'd lose switz. turkey, ukraine, russia, is you wanna include Brazil and Argentina/

Okay, but i still don't understand how it affects selling players I don't need. I thought I've read somewhere to load up some weaker leagues like russia in order to sell players easier. Is that true? Leagues i do not load as playable won't buy my players, right? Do you personally load Argentina and Brazil?

Nah,, you have what 20,000 players to build a team of 25? I'd lose switz. turkey, ukraine, russia, is you wanna include Brazil and Argentina/

This is wrong. Russia (esp) and Ukraine should ALWAYS be included as on the one hand they have rich teams who always bid for players and on the other, there s a lot of quality players who play there and who can be poached.

This is wrong. Russia (esp) and Ukraine should ALWAYS be included as on the one hand they have rich teams who always bid for players and on the other, there s a lot of quality players who play there and who can be poached.

They never fecking bid for me, gits.. its always the french teams.