leagues to load when playing only with national teams

• Thread starter Thread starter dngrs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

dngrs

Reaction score
I want to start a save with Brazil and I'm not sure how many leagues I actually need to load. For Brazil, the best players are in top tiers so I guess I only need epl, primera, serie a and superliga ( and, of course, brazil's first div). Maybe bundesliga too. If I don't load a particular league, I will not be able to call anyone from it, right? ie: willian of shakhtar donetsk . And should the leagues be view-only as I don't plan to play with clubs?
Oh, and I plan to play many seasons using various 4222 tactics :P.

You should be able to call up Willian, plus he won't be at Shakhtar for long

you want to manage Brazil national team or in Brazil?

1) it is pointless loading up top tier leagues like the EPL, BBVA when managing in Brazil, you will struggle to sign anyone from there as the Brazil league rep is **** in comparison and have very small wage/transfer budgets

2) the lower leagues of Brazil have some of the best bargains you can find in FM, the difference between tier 3 and the Serie A is miniscule... so load up all playable leagues if you want to manage in Brazil

3) you will be restricted to buying mainly Brazillian players as for the reason mentioned above so loading up more than that is pointless unless you want to start your career in Brazil and go onto the big teams/leagues, however, any league can be loaded up or removed every year...

4) the smaller your database and the less leagues you load will prevent certain players and staff from appearing yes... you would never be able to sign Willian with any team for at least 10yrs playing in Brazil (well until the time he is like 33yrs old or so, you know what I mean)

5) 442/424 tactics dont work well in Brazil, they dont have many good wingers in any of the teams and 90% of the opp play narrow and you will get caught out...

6) playable, view only will only load up most of the first team players only (not all of them either) so playable is the best

I hope that explains a few things regarding managing in Brazil :)

good luck

@raikan Yeah, I'm talking about the national team.

you want to manage Brazil national team or in Brazil?

1) it is pointless loading up top tier leagues like the EPL, BBVA when managing in Brazil, you will struggle to sign anyone from there as the Brazil league rep is **** in comparison and have very small wage/transfer budgets

2) the lower leagues of Brazil have some of the best bargains you can find in FM, the difference between tier 3 and the Serie A is miniscule... so load up all playable leagues if you want to manage in Brazil

3) you will be restricted to buying mainly Brazillian players as for the reason mentioned above so loading up more than that is pointless unless you want to start your career in Brazil and go onto the big teams/leagues, however, any league can be loaded up or removed every year...

4) the smaller your database and the less leagues you load will prevent certain players and staff from appearing yes... you would never be able to sign Willian with any team for at least 10yrs playing in Brazil (well until the time he is like 33yrs old or so, you know what I mean)

5) 442/424 tactics dont work well in Brazil, they dont have many good wingers in any of the teams and 90% of the opp play narrow and you will get caught out...

6) playable, view only will only load up most of the first team players only (not all of them either) so playable is the best

I hope that explains a few things regarding managing in Brazil :)

good luck

I'm guessing by the title he meant national teams - leagues to load when playing only with national teams

Nevertheless, good info!

just read the full title now ;) well that info is for the league itself :)

for national team, load up HUGE database and at least the top 8 leagues :

Woah thats a lot :D View-only? which would be those 8? epl, primera, bundesliga, ligue 1, seria a, superliga, first div ( or all brazil leagues) and who else?

Last edited:
Or just do a custom database where you load all players of 'Brazilian nationality'.

Back