Leagues to start-up?

• Thread starter Thread starter nickc1994
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

nickc1994

Reaction score
I am starting a new FM 13 game and I am wondering what countries & leagues would you recommend me putting into the game?

Just like the following picture for example, but obviously in FM 2013.
View attachment 289951

Thanks,
Nick.

Personally I go with, England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Brazil and Argentina. It's really up to you!

Personally I go with, England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Brazil and Argentina. It's really up to you!

Thank you i'll just use your choice it & why Brazil? I can never get work permits for players which I try and sign when i'm managing an English team

Brazil has most of the best staff members and several bargains on low release clauses at the start of a game. Also load up Russia since it makes it a lot easier to sell players. Belgium and Croatia for work permits as well (Croatia tend to join the EU early on and it only takes two years to gain nationality).

Brazil has most of the best staff members and several bargains on low release clauses at the start of a game. Also load up Russia since it makes it a lot easier to sell players. Belgium and Croatia for work permits as well (Croatia tend to join the EU early on and it only takes two years to gain nationality).

Thank you very much, I will do so. :D

Back