Leagues

• Thread starter Thread starter andy1972
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K

andy1972

Reaction score
Just a general question, what leagues do you start with?
I load argentina, brazil, italy and spain

england , scotland , spain , italy , russia , portugal , france , germany , holland :P

Croatia, England and sometimes Germany and some other league

Denmark, England, Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Holland, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, France... I like having a lot of leagues :L

England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Italy and Spain. I load all the UK leagues as I usualy play LLM games so more free players to choose from :)

I usually load half the games leagues like: England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Holland, Portugal, Scotland, Ireland, Belgium, Croatia, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, USA, Australia, South Africa and South Korea.

And down to the lowest tier on a large database just to get the pick of the best regens and having the option to move to a different league when i get bored of my current team. Still get about 2.5 star speed with this so theres not too much lag. A season usually takes me 3 days as i dont spend all day on fm and I spend about a day at the beginning of each season looking for players.

I have a pretty low-grade Laptop with a processor of 1.3GHz, but for some reason it can play everything pretty find. But that might be down to the fact that Football Manager is more or less a spreadsheet sim, so I'll be loading up my usual leagues:

England, Scotland, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands (it's not Holland! Holland is a region in the NEDERLANDS, it's like calling England, Lancashire) Brazil, Argentina.

Maybe later on in the I'll be loading up:

Russia, Mexico, USA, Belgium, Portugal, Japan.

England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Holland, Poland, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden, Uruguay, Argentina, Serbia, Slovakia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Scotland, Croatia, Russia, Denmark, Norway.

I loaded these league mainly while playing FM2011, and I loaded around 2/3 league for each country, and I'll probably load up the same again once I start saves on FM2012.

Germany (3rd division) England (3rd Division) Spain (3rd Division) France (3rd Division) Italy (3rd Division) Portugal (2nd Division) Russia (2nd Division) Scottland (2nd Division) Netherlands (2nd Division) Austria (2nd Division) Belgium (2nd Division) Brasilia (2nd Division) Argentinia (2nd Division), Czech Republic (2nd Division), Denmark (2nd Division) Sweden (2nd Division),Poland (2nd Division) are sure. After that i have to watch about performance but i also add a lot of leagues with only one division, so that the nation gets some good regens.

Last edited:
England (Blue Square +) Scotland, Spain, Italy, and for FM12 Norway !

Germany (3rd division) England (3rd Division) Spain (3rd Division) France (3rd Division) Italy (3rd Division) Portugal (2nd Division) Russia (2nd Division) Scottland (2nd Division) Netherlands (2nd Division) Austria (2nd Division) Belgium (2nd Division) Brasilia (2nd Division) Argentinia (2nd Division), Czech Republic (2nd Division), Denmark (2nd Division) Sweden (2nd Division),Poland (2nd Division) are sure. After that i have to watch about performance but i also add a lot of leagues with only one division, so that the nation gets some good regens.

Omg how strong is your PC?

I load from lowest possible league in country: England , Netherlands, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Scotland, Denmark, Belgium, Argentina, Brazil and sometimes croatia (I have a pretty good pc) (also with large DB)

Back