Kyanite

Reaction score
Lebanon.gif

Lebanese Premier League 2011/2012 - v0.1
Created by Kyanite

"Lebanese Premier League (French: Championnat du Liban de Football / Arabic: الدوري اللبناني لكرة القدم) is the top division of the Federation Libanaise de Football Association football league competitions. It was founded in 1900 and began in 1934 and their confederation is the AFC."

I have created the Lebanese Premier League since the default LPL within FM12 is ridiculously incorrect and the squads and Lebanese National team are from around 10 years ago.
It has been difficult to get information about a handful of players and teams. If you notice that the database is MISSING players or has INCORRECT data about specific players then please feel free to contact me about it or to comment about it asking for the changes to be made.
The large majority of players will have their attributes realistically generated by FM12.
Members of the Lebanese national team have been assigned CA's and PA's higher than regularly expected from the Lebanese Premier League as they are the 'better' players of the bunch.

The Lebanese 2nd & 3rd division are also included within this database, however I have not done any work on them. If anybody has player data and so forth, feel free to contact me.
When downloading this patch you will recieve the Lebanese Premier League v0.1 database & the logos.

The database was created for the 12.2.2 version of Football Manager 12.
The database files (.dbc & .bak) must be installed within C:/User/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/editor data.
The image files (.png) must be installed within
C:/User/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/graphics/logos/Lebanon.

I will be gradually updating this database on a regular basis and will be sorting out player faces too for the players within the League.

The official fm-base download for this patch can be found here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6740

Screenshots:
AlAhedTactics_Overview.png

Al-NejmehTactics_Overview.png

Game__UntitledGame_AddNewManager.png

HassanMaatoukOverview_Profile.png

LebanesePremierLeagueOverview_Stages.png

LebanonOverview_Profile.png

LebanonTactics_Overview.png

LebanonTactics_Overview-2.png

RodaAntarOverview_Profile.png

ZiadAlSamadOverview_Profile.png

Last edited:
Lebanon.gif

Lebanese Premier League 2011/2012 - v0.1
Created by Kyanite

"Lebanese Premier League (French: Championnat du Liban de Football / Arabic: الدوري اللبناني لكرة القدم) is the top division of the Federation Libanaise de Football Association football league competitions. It was founded in 1900 and began in 1934 and their confederation is the AFC."

I have created the Lebanese Premier League since the default LPL within FM12 is ridiculously incorrect and the squads and Lebanese National team are from around 10 years ago.
It has been difficult to get information about a handful of players and teams. If you notice that the database is MISSING players or has INCORRECT data about specific players then please feel free to contact me about it or to comment about it asking for the changes to be made.
The large majority of players will have their attributes realistically generated by FM12.
Members of the Lebanese national team have been assigned CA's and PA's higher than regularly expected from the Lebanese Premier League as they are the 'better' players of the bunch.

The Lebanese 2nd & 3rd division are also included within this database, however I have not done any work on them. If anybody has player data and so forth, feel free to contact me.
When downloading this patch you will recieve the Lebanese Premier League v0.1 database & the logos.

The database was created for the 12.2.2 version of Football Manager 12.
The database files (.dbc & .bak) must be installed within C:/User/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/editor data.
The image files (.png) must be installed within
C:/User/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/graphics/logos/Lebanon.

I will be gradually updating this database on a regular basis and will be sorting out player faces too for the players within the League.

The official fm-base download for this patch can be found here:
Lebanese Premier League v0.1 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Screenshots:
AlAhedTactics_Overview.png

Al-NejmehTactics_Overview.png

Game__UntitledGame_AddNewManager.png

HassanMaatoukOverview_Profile.png

LebanesePremierLeagueOverview_Stages.png

LebanonOverview_Profile.png

LebanonTactics_Overview.png

LebanonTactics_Overview-2.png

RodaAntarOverview_Profile.png

ZiadAlSamadOverview_Profile.png

Why Lebanese?

Why Lebanese?
That's where my parents are originally from and I've always followed this league on Lebanese TV over satellite so I wanted to finally make it in FM since they can't be bothered updating any of it.

That's where my parents are originally from and I've always followed this league on Lebanese TV over satellite so I wanted to finally make it in FM since they can't be bothered updating any of it.
no way! my parents are too from that part of the world .. :)