Lee Cattermole Dislocates Shoulder..

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 1K

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Lee Cattermole has dislocated his shoulder while training with Sunderland today and could be out for the beginning of pre-season.

He's had a lot of bad luck in regards to injuries, if my memory serves me well didn't he have his knee ligaments done in last season, unlucky fella

JP, take it you're not a fan of him?

Ahh right, I forgot that bit. So you don't like him because he wanted to further his career?.. or was there more to it?

i think his got great ability, someone arsenal could do with his someone who loves to get stuck in.

Ahh right, I forgot that bit. So you don't like him because he wanted to further his career?.. or was there more to it?

Na,he's alright,I don't have anything against him,I'm just explaining why JP hates him..

as well as the rest of Middlesbrough ;)

i think his got great ability, someone arsenal could do with his someone who loves to get stuck in.

They'd do better with Lorik Cana.

Cattermole has got quite a competitive streak and I doubt he would fit in with Arsenal.

No,not after he quit Boro for Wigan,and then for Sunderland..not the slightest.
Not just that,when he was at the club he was a total ******. Mr do you know who i am?

He's actually banned from going in any pub on Stockton High street and Yarm because of all the trouble he caused.

Wow, didn't know any of that.. ahh well.

Good.

Any Sunderland player that falters is great for me.

Though, I wish him all the best in recovering, slowly.

hes a cocky ****. but joining sunderland, that just made it even worse

Quality player, hope he recovers soon.

Not just that,when he was at the club he was a total ******. Mr do you know who i am?

He's actually banned from going in any pub on Stockton High street and Yarm because of all the trouble he caused.

Middlesbrough's lighter version of Joey Barton perhaps?

Back