Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JosephS

Reaction score
Personally i am gutted after i heard this news but do you think it is a good move or not.?

Is he the goalkeeper? We scored 5 past him last season and our strikers are ****, so can't be that could.
May of just had a bad game. Unlucky for you. Could've been good in league 1.

Unlucky mate, wish you all the best in League 1. Wanted you to stay up.. :S

Is he the goalkeeper? We scored 5 past him last season and our strikers are ****, so can't be that could.
May of just had a bad game. Unlucky for you. Could've been good in league 1.

Unlucky mate, wish you all the best in League 1. Wanted you to stay up.. :S

Cheers mate, he is quality in our home games, now we have Richard O'Donnel great!

Another superb buy from Brian Laws.. oO)

He made some cracking saves when we played Wednesday in the FA Cup a few years ago, could be a real coup for Burnley, it may be the end of "The Beast" though :'(

You can have Charles Itandje...Oh wait, you said someone better...oh, never mind

Ermmmm...Who is he? oO)

Former Sheffield Wednesday Keeper, he was one of the best keepers in that league and at one point he was 4th choice for England:wub:

Like 1 year ago he was in fine form, i read it in my newspaper.
And they don't he was 4th choice so he didn't get called up but if a keeper got injured he would
so it was just a rumor then doubt he was 4th choice whilst playin in the championship

England don't ever pick 4 keepers, and never pick ones from Championship football

Anyway, very interesting signing for Burnley, so they have Jensen, Grant and Penny now :S

England don't ever pick 4 keepers, and never pick ones from Championship football

Anyway, very interesting signing for Burnley, so they have Jensen, Grant and Penny now :S
Well, wasn't Joe Lewis called up/

Ooh, that's a shame. I feel for you. I felt sorry that it had to be you we had to relegate to survive.

Best of luck for the next season.

Wasn't he in some sort of provisional squad I thought, but I might be wrong ;)

I believe Joe Lewis was called up for England in 2008 when Peterborough were promoted to league 1 for friendlies Trinidad and Tobago and USA, however he didn't play.

never know he might turn down the move
Probably just me hoping for the best though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back