Leeds 3 - 1 Millwall

• Thread starter Thread starter Blynd1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 625
B

Blynd1

Leeds United got a well deserved win today against their rivals Millwall , game started 12h30 @Elland Road.

Leeds started the game baidly, R.Naylor scored and own goal wich made the things way harder. Before the Half time L.Sam managed to equalise the game.
After the HT millwall started the game playing very well, but D.Somma (1st league appearance for leeds) scored 2 goals today wich gave the leeds the necessary 3 points! :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_1/8918178.stm more here. (thanks Joss)

PS: From what i know there was no problems with any of the fans... (saying this because Leeds and Millwall fans dont get along very well :P)

Last edited:
Maybe a little more detail and info in the OP?

Good win for Leeds. Odds on trouble with fans after the game?

Want both Leeds and Millwall to get promoted, as well as Cardiff or Notts Forest.

Leeds were seriously average against us. Milwall started the season strongly, but have just recieved a reality check from the Leeds.

Well this obviously did if they beat joint top of the table.

we scored all the goals of the game.... and we hit the post 3 times... obviously we played well :D. and Schmeichel did a A+ exibition!

yes but you can have a rubbish performance and still win the game, i just wanted to know if we had improved from the last few games where we didnt play well

Yes we did... Howson was the playmaker obviously, and he did really well in the middlefield and in the front. Becchio had bad luck , he coulda have made the scoreline even bigger, but this was surely an improvent.

We didint hit the post 3 times it was twice howson and lloyd sams header which i am sure was a goal and my voice has gone lol shouting to hard,

1 NILL AND YOU ****** IT UP 1 gd times :P :)

Back