raguman

Reaction score
Hey guys,

With Leeds and in my fourth season. 1st season finished 3rd and went through via playoffs. 2nd season finished 8th in the EPL, 3rd season finished 6th and won both FA and League cup granting me European football which has so far been fun.

Currently just entered December in my 4th season and I am 17th having won 2, drawn 6, lost 4. It's extremely frustrating considering i'm using the same tactic I have been using from the start! (Might and Magic by Raikan) It was a poor effort on my part in the summer transfers as I had sold a lot of players which could have been useful.

Players sold this transfer window: Ross Mccormack (£3.8m), Aidan White (£4.2m), Tom Lees (£2.2m), Adam Clayton (£6m) and Robert Snodgrass (£4.2m) and some regens and players not worth mentioning (Yes all Leeds players but they just aren't good enough anymore!)

Players bought in: Aaron Lennon (£3.6m) and Sokratis Papastathopoulos (£11.75m)

Players I have in my current lineup

GK: Ben Foster, 2* REGEN

Defence: Miguel Torres, Danny Wilson, Johan Martial, Roland Juhasz, John-arne Riise + a few regens

Midfield: Joe Allen, Lucas Cigarini, Adam Johnson, Aaron Lennon, Tom cairney, Antonio Cassano, Hao Junmin, Federico Casarani + a few regens

Strikers: Yaya Sanogo, M'baye Niang, Erick Torres

I am quite pleased with my squad, also have Tom Cleverly coming in January which could make things potentially a bit better but being 17th and 13 games in only having 2 wins is unacceptable to my board and I really need to change something around. Any ideas guys?

Thanks alot!

i am currently leeds in my 2nd season and cant find any decent formation or players i finished 10th last season and i promised the board play-offs and without bringing any real game winners or solid defenders i'll struggle any1 u can recommend