leeds and really need some tactical advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliottlufc10

Reaction score
Okay being a leeds fan naturally i went for leeds united as my management choice. We had a great start, unbeaten in pre-season beating blackpool and aberdeen along with various lower league teams. I won my first two and drew my third league match with a good cup result against burnley aswell :
Exeter 0-2 Leeds
Leeds 3-1 Shrewsbury
Wycombe 0-1 Leeds
Walsall 0-0 Leeds
Leeds 4-2 Burnley

BUT since then a dissapointing 2-2 draw with colchester in the league and an awful perfomance in the JPT against bitter rivals Huddersfield (3-1) as if losing to them wasnt bad enough they werent even on form. I got that far and am angry as i spent my money what i thought was wisely. buying neil mellor from preston for 95k signing andy carrol and max gradel on loan aswell as shane lowry from villa for 250k and elliot omozusi on a free. Also shifting out the rubbish like david prutton, enoch showunmi, rui marques, paul huntington and alan sheehan. Mellor has one goal in six, omozusi has a long term injury and carrol just cant get fit. We are dominating teams and bromby and kisnorbo have been brilliant as my cb's with backup from ben parker and jason crowe at full back but we just cant finish, i have jermaine beckford, andy carrol, neil mellor, luciano becchio and mike grella if i need him.

Use the sticky threads. This will be closed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back