Leeds into Prem | What players to buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter jamie2o1o
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3K

jamie2o1o

Reaction score
Hey i am Leeds and i am in 2011 i just got promoted to the Prem and i was woundering what players to buy and what players to sell

This is my strongest Line-up.
PB_VIP3R
Leeds21.png

Leeds.png

This is my squad ( i have sorted them with price first)
PB_VIP3R

Leeds21.png

So please could give me some advise thanks. Also transfer Budget is 20m

Last edited:
Firstly, your pictures didn't post. Secondly, we need a transfer budget Etc...

Right, you have a decent squad, but could do with a LB, try PAtrick Van Aalhot (SP) from Chelsea, you badly need a ST, Beckford is pathetic in that league, look at Djalo, Guillherme (SP) or SOLDADO. McSheffrey isn't very good, at all. Look at Reto Zeigler from Sampdoria. Hmm, I'm not too sure, see someone else's opinion. Sorry, hope I helped.

I'd recommend trying to bring in Marco Verratti or Dani Pacheco for the attacking midfield position. You're going to need a new GK so have a look at Vincent Enyeama, remember to look for bargains on the transfer list as well. For DM cover, you should go for Liam Bridcutt if he is available.

Right, you have a decent squad, but could do with a LB, try PAtrick Van Aalhot (SP) from Chelsea, you badly need a ST, Beckford is pathetic in that league, look at Djalo, Guillherme (SP) or SOLDADO. McSheffrey isn't very good, at all. Look at Reto Zeigler from Sampdoria. Hmm, I'm not too sure, see someone else's opinion. Sorry, hope I helped.

Hey cheers for the advise but i cant seem to find PAtrick Van Aalhot

Kisnorbo's your biggest need of an upgrade IMO, his stats drop off very quickly in my saves. Degen is always injured as well BTW, I've bought him a couple of times and he barely plays more than 10 matches. Alipio will be moving into your starting 11 I assume?

Omer Toprak (DRC)should be available for around 2mil from Freiburg

Last edited:
Verkhovtsev, Traore, Craig Conway, gary kenneth , Kazim Richards, Djalo , Hutton, Bertrand , annan, jenas, Hart, Mattock and Verratti pretty much every position there to chose from

Messi, hes a good player

Or yeah 20m might be able to get im if i had 100m??

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Kisnorbo's your biggest need of an upgrade IMO, his stats drop off very quickly in my saves. Degen is always injured as well BTW, I've bought him a couple of times and he barely plays more than 10 matches. Alipio will be moving into your starting 11 I assume?

Yeah Alipio is

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

i was going to buy Marco Verratti and i was woundering his stats like that in 2011?

Untitled.png

IMG%5D

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

He is 25.5m on my game he plays for athletico madrid now lol

Wow, that's the fastest I've seen him get snapped up- it's usually the 2nd or 3rd season he gets bought in my saves.

Erm... you kinda destroy'd the fun -.- ... everytime i use leeds i get up without tranfers. Their squad isnt for 3rd league, neither 2nd, they are obviusly a premier league team... but if you want, sign Kasper Schmeichel their GK now... Chris Wood? Seriously? Becchio is a murder in my premier league save with leeds :). You dont needs transfers, you need the right tatic, GOALS GALORE ;).

sanogo
chygrynsky from barca
eneyama usually goes for around 1m at this point from tel-aviv

Back